Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This seems to have been reformulated since the 90's when I wore it as a kid. I remember a pretty linear sweet vanilla scent with a hint of musk. Now it's got some powdery floral mixed in that's not very pleasant in my opinion. That floral blast at the beginning does tone down after the topnotes disappear though, and the sweet vanilla scent that I know and love begins to come through. That powdery vibe tends to linger through the whole thing.
It's a decent scent, a great deal around the holidays (I got my 11ml bottle for $3 at Walmart). But it's not the same scent as I (and many others) remember from their childhood or remember their mothers wearing. I wish they would bring the original formula back!

This perfume has a slightly "heavy" muskier afterscent, and I'm surprised I like it, since musky perfumes just aren't my thing normally, but the vanilla seems to lighten it. It's a nice, "rich" perfume and I like it on me as an evening scent.

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is a vanilla scent mixed with another scent that reminds me of cologne, which isn't a bad thing! I could seriously wear this every day for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it. The bottle is absolutely beautiful, what with that cute little hummingbird among the flowers. The lasting power of this stuff is INCREDIBLE! Not a strong scent that sickens you, but not a very light scent, either. Could be worn to school, work, or bed, and I can assure you that you would receive compliments. Love this stuff, so try it!

I wore this for quite a while when I had my first job and couldn't afford anything more expensive. This is a non-descript vanilla/musk scent. I worked with the public and it wasn't an offensive scent, but neither did it bring any compliments my way. It does however, hold a fond memory for me, because this is the only present that my brother has ever bought for me on my birthday. I'm not 18 anymore and I can afford something more sophisticated, more womanly...but I still have those fond memories of my Vanilla Fields.

This one always brings back memories from my childhood. I recently bought this for my mother for christmas, and oddly enough it smelled like sour baby powder on her. She gave it back to me and I've been using it on myself and it just smells like warm, spicy vanilla. On my body chemistry this just works, it smells the same as it does in the bottle. I guess this proves that perfume is highly personal and what smells great on somebody may not on someone else based on body chemistry. This has great lasting power too, but it's definitely a fall/winter scent.

It is cold and wintery and I'm not prepared to wear my expensive juices to work so I thought this would fit the bill. This is not quite as vanilla based as I was expeting from the name and there is a nose tickling sharpness whe first sprayed but it settles down nicely. I'm afraid it is nothing special and won't buy it again there are better bargain fragrances out there (think L'Aimant and L'Origan) but for now, for winter and for work it will do nicely.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This was always my favorite cheapie! Long lasting, lots of compliments. You cant be fooled by the cheap price tag. Its really nice. I had a man in the grocery store years ago tell me I smelled wonderful.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My very best friend used to wear this in Jr. High/High school (late 80's/early 90's). I used to tell her that she smelled like corn. ;p This scent definitly never did anything for me. I could never detect the vanilla tones that are supposed to be there... again, more like corn fields!

I love this fragrance! I like to spray a little into my hair while blowdrying and it leaves a really great aura! Not too much, but can still smell it.

Oh man, I totaly forgot about this perfume! This was all I wore when I was in high school (along with incognito and navy). It is pretty, I guess, if you grew up in the early 90's. lol well, I don't need a flashback so I won't buy it again!

Popular Fragrances