Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

This is another one of those perfumes I am ashamed to say I ever wore. I went through about a year (when I was a young teenager) where I wore this constantly - every darn day. Now, when I smell it, I get sick. It's heavy, immature, and cheap. What was I thinking???

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVED this perfume. I started wearing it in the 90's as a teenager. I stopped wearing it because a friend found out what I was wearing and started wearing it too. It did smell different back in the 1990's. It was less floral and more vanilla-amber-powder. It's still lovely though. I recently bought the gift set for $7, it was half off at Walmart the day after Christmas. I can usually find it at Walmart and sometimes Walgreens around the holidays.
The floral notes seem more prominent and are very tropical and balmy. I think it almost smells tropical because of the flowers mixing with the coconut. It is intense at first and very floral. It only lasts a half hour tops and then I get lots of vanilla mixed with tonka bean and some musk and powder. The final dry down is vanilla cookie chemistry.
The new formulation gives me a headache. It's nothing like the 1990's version which was a lovely vanilla, amber and sandalwood. It had little florals.
The new formulation is terrible.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great affordable drugstore fragrance! Its a nice vanilla and floral. I wish it was more vanilla and less floral though.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Believe it or not, I'd never smelled this until recently (or maybe I did and forgot). This is good stuff! It reminds me a bit of BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar, with maybe a touch more muskiness. It lasts all day, too. Worth $9.99!

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

When I was about 12 years old, I recieved this as a gift, but even back then I was too discerning to wear it with any regularity. I remember trying to force myself to like it, but I never did. It smells like vanilla extract, or like someone has been drinking vanilla vodka. That's all you need in the seventh grade is for your teachers to think you're an alcoholic. Men usually tend to like vanilla scents (even though I'm not a big fan), but most of the guys I know who have smelled this on a woman say that this smells like a stripper in a dive bar, or like a teenager's attempt at sex appeal.

Cheap, and not very chic, but I like it.

Lots of people bash this one, and yes, it isn't all that sophisticated or interesting, but for those days when you want comfort and simplicity, this is the scent to go for. I really like it, everything considered. And all the people around me like it, too. Perfect for a cold, dreary fall or winter day - when the sleet or rain is beating down on the house, but the fire is cozy and there's hot chocolate and cookies around, along with all the people you love -

This is in my regular rotation, along with fragrances that cost three times its cost, but simply stated, it's an old favorite. I think if a person tries it at least once, and lets it dry down and wear a bit, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Kinda pretty, soft, light, feminine. Like a windy spring day. But no oomph! It's just plain smelling, nothing memorable, boring. Most gals like it though. Got a few compliments. It could be a bit more bold. But that's me. On others, it smells really clean and nice. It stays on well and it's nose friendly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't really like this, but anytime I wear it, I get more complements than with any other fragrance! Now it has grown on me a bit and it brings back pretty good memories of a time I moved to another town for a while - this is what I was wore for months there. An Autumn & Winter scent.

This is a nice warm yet slightly powdery musky-floral vanilla. It is very comforting and the sillage it exudes is, to me, not overtly vanilla but simply pleasant. It seems a bit harsh when freshly applied (like so many fragrances do) and needs a few minutes to settle down. I probably will buy this again at some time in the future when my little bottle runs out. On my skin it layers very well with other fragrances - particularly Tabu, that is one combination that my husband evidently likes very much. ;-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brings back awesome memories!!! This scent is a classic that will never be out of style. Very soft and sultry. A nice vanilla. A true treasure. I love this & Vanilla Musk.

Popular Fragrances