Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Wow! I love this scent and so do all of the men in my life: father, brothers, boyfriend. I wore expensive fragrances: D&G, Dior, even a couple from Italy. I picked this bottle up while restocking on another scent. When I put it one weekend I got a lot of compliments. My father said I smelled like vanilla ice cream, his favorite. My brothers kept hugging me. My boyfriend said it was his favorite and admitted that D& G light blue smelled like hand sanitizer on me :-P He wants me to wear it more often. A 12 dollar bottle of perfume? Wow. I hope I can find it again.

I use to wear this when I was in high school and always received compliments on how nice I smelled from both men and women. People would always say "You always smells so nice!". I even had a guy follow me around the library for 5 whole minutes before coming up to me and confessing that he had been following me because I smelled so good.

One of my friends who loved the smell on me went and purchased it for herself and complained that it smelled horrible on her but so good on me. I figured it had a lot of do with body chemistry and just wasn't working for her.

I've had other more expensive perfumes but never have I received compliments as when I use to wear Vanilla Fields. I'm going to purchase it again years later since it's the only one that gets people's attention.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This fragrance has been around for years and so has my obsession with vanilla. I remember smelling this for the first time at 12 years old. I had been gifted three small bottles of this. I can remember thinking it was clearly not an appropriate choice to be my first perfume. Fast forward almost ten years. I've revisited this scent and I still don't find this perfume to be appropriate. Upon first spritz I'm bombarded by its strength! The one spritz I sprayed was cloying and heavy. The most irritating aspect of that first part, is that there was no discernible scent to it. I could not identify vanilla or any of the florals. It was one loud scent without any clear notes. On my skin it took roughly two hours for this fragrance to dry down into something even mildly acceptable. By then the vanilla had become quite apparent but I just didn't feel it was blended well with the other notes. The final result was just okay, nothing to write home about. I adore vanilla and this did eventually deliver on that, plus the lasting power was excellent on me. Two lippies for those qualities. The packaging isn't the prettiest and could probably use an update. Overall, to my nose it does smell like a drugstore fragrance. There's no mistaking this for a Frederic Malle or a L'artisan.

Ahh it's reminds me of junior high! I recently re-purchased this fragrance. It reminds me of the good ol' days. And surprisingly, I get alot of compliments when i wear it!! I like to wear as a day fragrance. All you need is two squirts of it, cause it is rather strong. But I love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is a cloying, overly sweet mess and I'm not just saying that because I hate all things vanilla scented. I'm saying it because it is STRONG. One of only two perfumes to give me a headache. One little spray made my whole office, car and everything smell overwhelming. It smells like some kind of super sugary, fake vanilla confection and who wants to walk around smelling like a cheap cake? When it dies down it dies down and smells like exactly what it is, a very cheap drugstore perfume.

I sprayed this on my arm and my nostrils were immediately assaulted by a sharp odor. Hmm...why does this smell so familiar?

AHH.

I know.

It smells like the hairdresser's! You know, chockful of chemicals and the smell of hairspray and dyes and the like. Vanilla Fields smells like a chemical alcohol-based hair product...with a generous layer of powder to cover the stench. When I visualize this scent, I see an old woman walking out of a cheap hairdresser's, her face caked with powdery makeup and her hair poufed up with tons of hairspray. The drydown smells just the same, minus the alcohol.

This scent pervaded my nostrils and I'm sure it offended the guy sitting next to me in my lecture hall. All I could do was hope that during the course of the two-hour lecture, his nose would become accustomed to the pungent smell of Vanilla Fields so he wouldn't be too irked.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This fragrance seems to epitomize cheap perfume. I've been searching for a nice fresh vanilla scent (that is neither too foody nor musky or floral), and this was a major disappointment. For one, I cannot detect the vanilla notes at all. Instead, it smells like generic drugstore perfume. I certainly have nothing against a good bargain, but I'm steering clear of this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

when i first tried this out i had to spray on my wrist twice more to really smell much of anything. then when i did, i just didn't care for it at all. there is something about it on me that made me want to run and wash it off immediately. the dry down is powdery which i normally like, but in a bleh way. i don't see it as very vanillaish, reminds me more (when you spritz enough to smell it!) of room deodorizer.

I remember my stepmother always having a bottle of this on her dresser. I honestly used to love this scent-as I have always loved all things vanilla. A few years ago I bought a bottle and ended up throwing it away-it made me gag, This isn't a yummy, foody vanilla-there's definitely something far too sharp that slaps you in the face and leaves you reeling. Not to mention it smells cheap. Blech! What was I ever thinking?

Light, bland, inoffensive - a mild floral with a light, flat vanilla note. There are lots of decent cheapies on the market so save your money and buy something else. This isn't worth anything.

Popular Fragrances