Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great affordable drugstore fragrance! Its a nice vanilla and floral. I wish it was more vanilla and less floral though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

when i first tried this out i had to spray on my wrist twice more to really smell much of anything. then when i did, i just didn't care for it at all. there is something about it on me that made me want to run and wash it off immediately. the dry down is powdery which i normally like, but in a bleh way. i don't see it as very vanillaish, reminds me more (when you spritz enough to smell it!) of room deodorizer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't really like this, but anytime I wear it, I get more complements than with any other fragrance! Now it has grown on me a bit and it brings back pretty good memories of a time I moved to another town for a while - this is what I was wore for months there. An Autumn & Winter scent.

It is cold and wintery and I'm not prepared to wear my expensive juices to work so I thought this would fit the bill. This is not quite as vanilla based as I was expeting from the name and there is a nose tickling sharpness whe first sprayed but it settles down nicely. I'm afraid it is nothing special and won't buy it again there are better bargain fragrances out there (think L'Aimant and L'Origan) but for now, for winter and for work it will do nicely.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This was always my favorite cheapie! Long lasting, lots of compliments. You cant be fooled by the cheap price tag. Its really nice. I had a man in the grocery store years ago tell me I smelled wonderful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wore Vanilla Fields every day right after it launched. I was in my early 20s and, with my relatively unsophisticated tastes at the time, thought this was the greatest fragrance ever. Then everyone else started wearing and abusing it. After finishing my bottle, I moved onto other fragrances. I tried the Vanilla Fields tester at the mall recently and could not believe how much I disliked it. The ylang ylang and jasmine notes screamed at me in a fake way, and the vanilla did not smell warm or authentic. I would not purchase this fragrance again and ask those who like it to please wear it lightly, as it has a sharp quality that can be offensive to others.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I too used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I did not get bored of it, just moved on. I still like to stop and sniff it in the stores. Nilla just is not my thang anymore. Seriously maybe I will cycle back around to it in my 80s.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Just ew. I love the smell of vanilla, but this is just overpowering and artificial. (I got a bottle *and* the body lotion for Christmas. Blech!)

This was great on other gals in high school. It didn't smell as nice on me. 2 lippies for scent 1 for sentimental reasons! :)

Popular Fragrances