Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

I think this is similar to Sand Sable in a way both are DS garden variety DS fare (that I've been sampling as of late not only buying Narcisco Rodriguez/MK x 2/VS flower tease/flowerbomb/clinique happy/SJP Lovely/pink sugar (blechhh this is not the same)/TBS White musk in all of its forms/Kiehls Musk which to me are expensive but I got Designers imposters juicy couture & fake prada candy (#loser of them all gift set)/sexiest musk fantasy/another Jovan & another bonne Bell skin musk & fresh white Musk body fantasy/Jovan (white/wild/vanilla musks)/vanilla fields/sand & sable/& about 15 home made eBay versions of popular perfumes so I've been buying a lot of fragrances but I bought mostly smaller bottles w the exception NR/SJP/TBS/Kiehls/PS & at xmas I got a ton of fake perfumes at xmas. Vanilla fields smells like a stripper specifically my ex's sister used to strip I don't know but she was real good looking real pretty & cool but she was big into drugs/liquor & im not so. But I don't know what possessed me to buy a 1oz bottle it grew on me! I quite rather like simple things in life. I'm not cut out for $100 perfumes lol

This perfume has a slightly "heavy" muskier afterscent, and I'm surprised I like it, since musky perfumes just aren't my thing normally, but the vanilla seems to lighten it. It's a nice, "rich" perfume and I like it on me as an evening scent.

I use to wear this when I was in high school and always received compliments on how nice I smelled from both men and women. People would always say "You always smells so nice!". I even had a guy follow me around the library for 5 whole minutes before coming up to me and confessing that he had been following me because I smelled so good.

One of my friends who loved the smell on me went and purchased it for herself and complained that it smelled horrible on her but so good on me. I figured it had a lot of do with body chemistry and just wasn't working for her.

I've had other more expensive perfumes but never have I received compliments as when I use to wear Vanilla Fields. I'm going to purchase it again years later since it's the only one that gets people's attention.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

When I was about 12 years old, I recieved this as a gift, but even back then I was too discerning to wear it with any regularity. I remember trying to force myself to like it, but I never did. It smells like vanilla extract, or like someone has been drinking vanilla vodka. That's all you need in the seventh grade is for your teachers to think you're an alcoholic. Men usually tend to like vanilla scents (even though I'm not a big fan), but most of the guys I know who have smelled this on a woman say that this smells like a stripper in a dive bar, or like a teenager's attempt at sex appeal.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't realize I could feel so much hate for a perfume I wasn't allergic to. The perfume itself smells like cheap, fake vanilla. It smells like a twelve year old. That in itself isn't so bad. I like the smell of walmart cottoncandy body spray, my taste in scents is not terribly mature. What really bothers me is how this scent reacts on many people. It smells overwhelmingly like body odor. I use to think this smell was from girls in my highschool trying to mask the odor with massive amounts of perfume, but I've come to realize that it's the perfume itself. I've witnessed the scent come alive minutes after being applied, starting to reek of BO. It's such a heavy scent that sticks around in the air. I've done paperwork in the hall at work because the scent was lingering around the office. Ugh.

Cheap, and not very chic, but I like it.

Lots of people bash this one, and yes, it isn't all that sophisticated or interesting, but for those days when you want comfort and simplicity, this is the scent to go for. I really like it, everything considered. And all the people around me like it, too. Perfect for a cold, dreary fall or winter day - when the sleet or rain is beating down on the house, but the fire is cozy and there's hot chocolate and cookies around, along with all the people you love -

This is in my regular rotation, along with fragrances that cost three times its cost, but simply stated, it's an old favorite. I think if a person tries it at least once, and lets it dry down and wear a bit, you might be pleasantly surprised.

This one always brings back memories from my childhood. I recently bought this for my mother for christmas, and oddly enough it smelled like sour baby powder on her. She gave it back to me and I've been using it on myself and it just smells like warm, spicy vanilla. On my body chemistry this just works, it smells the same as it does in the bottle. I guess this proves that perfume is highly personal and what smells great on somebody may not on someone else based on body chemistry. This has great lasting power too, but it's definitely a fall/winter scent.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This stuff makes me feel really cozy, but not in a good way! This perfume is way too stuffy and powerful. I don't really like vanilla scented perfume in the first place, and this stuff I definitely don't like.

Ahhh. Junior high. The big time. As I moved from elementary school to middle school I graduated from Love's Baby Soft to this--made a new friend and she wore it so we both wore it; how very junior high of me!--then I quickly moved from this to BB Skin Musk. I'm pretty sure the other girls I sat next to in school were wearing much stronger scents than Vanilla Fields. The kind that made teachers, when asked for help, try to talk while holding their breath. VF is cheap, sure, but even now I think it's a pretty decent fragrance for the price. Very light in my opinion. I don't think quite as highly of it as I once did, but I also thought rather highly of stirrup pants, HyperColor shirts, and a t-shirt that said "Can't Touch This." I look back at Vanilla Fields in the same way I look back at those clothes: with loving and laughing nostalgia.

GAG, just dont care for the over done vanill scent

Popular Fragrances