Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great affordable drugstore fragrance! Its a nice vanilla and floral. I wish it was more vanilla and less floral though.

Wow! I love this scent and so do all of the men in my life: father, brothers, boyfriend. I wore expensive fragrances: D&G, Dior, even a couple from Italy. I picked this bottle up while restocking on another scent. When I put it one weekend I got a lot of compliments. My father said I smelled like vanilla ice cream, his favorite. My brothers kept hugging me. My boyfriend said it was his favorite and admitted that D& G light blue smelled like hand sanitizer on me :-P He wants me to wear it more often. A 12 dollar bottle of perfume? Wow. I hope I can find it again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Believe it or not, I'd never smelled this until recently (or maybe I did and forgot). This is good stuff! It reminds me a bit of BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar, with maybe a touch more muskiness. It lasts all day, too. Worth $9.99!

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

When I was about 12 years old, I recieved this as a gift, but even back then I was too discerning to wear it with any regularity. I remember trying to force myself to like it, but I never did. It smells like vanilla extract, or like someone has been drinking vanilla vodka. That's all you need in the seventh grade is for your teachers to think you're an alcoholic. Men usually tend to like vanilla scents (even though I'm not a big fan), but most of the guys I know who have smelled this on a woman say that this smells like a stripper in a dive bar, or like a teenager's attempt at sex appeal.

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is a vanilla scent mixed with another scent that reminds me of cologne, which isn't a bad thing! I could seriously wear this every day for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it. The bottle is absolutely beautiful, what with that cute little hummingbird among the flowers. The lasting power of this stuff is INCREDIBLE! Not a strong scent that sickens you, but not a very light scent, either. Could be worn to school, work, or bed, and I can assure you that you would receive compliments. Love this stuff, so try it!

Cheap, and not very chic, but I like it.

Lots of people bash this one, and yes, it isn't all that sophisticated or interesting, but for those days when you want comfort and simplicity, this is the scent to go for. I really like it, everything considered. And all the people around me like it, too. Perfect for a cold, dreary fall or winter day - when the sleet or rain is beating down on the house, but the fire is cozy and there's hot chocolate and cookies around, along with all the people you love -

This is in my regular rotation, along with fragrances that cost three times its cost, but simply stated, it's an old favorite. I think if a person tries it at least once, and lets it dry down and wear a bit, you might be pleasantly surprised.

I sprayed this on my arm and my nostrils were immediately assaulted by a sharp odor. Hmm...why does this smell so familiar?

AHH.

I know.

It smells like the hairdresser's! You know, chockful of chemicals and the smell of hairspray and dyes and the like. Vanilla Fields smells like a chemical alcohol-based hair product...with a generous layer of powder to cover the stench. When I visualize this scent, I see an old woman walking out of a cheap hairdresser's, her face caked with powdery makeup and her hair poufed up with tons of hairspray. The drydown smells just the same, minus the alcohol.

This scent pervaded my nostrils and I'm sure it offended the guy sitting next to me in my lecture hall. All I could do was hope that during the course of the two-hour lecture, his nose would become accustomed to the pungent smell of Vanilla Fields so he wouldn't be too irked.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

when i first tried this out i had to spray on my wrist twice more to really smell much of anything. then when i did, i just didn't care for it at all. there is something about it on me that made me want to run and wash it off immediately. the dry down is powdery which i normally like, but in a bleh way. i don't see it as very vanillaish, reminds me more (when you spritz enough to smell it!) of room deodorizer.

I remember my stepmother always having a bottle of this on her dresser. I honestly used to love this scent-as I have always loved all things vanilla. A few years ago I bought a bottle and ended up throwing it away-it made me gag, This isn't a yummy, foody vanilla-there's definitely something far too sharp that slaps you in the face and leaves you reeling. Not to mention it smells cheap. Blech! What was I ever thinking?

Light, bland, inoffensive - a mild floral with a light, flat vanilla note. There are lots of decent cheapies on the market so save your money and buy something else. This isn't worth anything.

Popular Fragrances