Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

2.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

when i first tried this out i had to spray on my wrist twice more to really smell much of anything. then when i did, i just didn't care for it at all. there is something about it on me that made me want to run and wash it off immediately. the dry down is powdery which i normally like, but in a bleh way. i don't see it as very vanillaish, reminds me more (when you spritz enough to smell it!) of room deodorizer.

I could not detest a fragrance more than this one. It literally turns my stomach and gives me the most lovely of gag reflexes. This gets the record of the only perfume that has ever caused me to yak. (In HS a girl next to my locker would douse herself in this every hour, and finally my stomach had enough). I like musk, I like some vanillas (not sweet ones), but these two notes do not make a happy marriage to my poor nose. I literally have to leave a room if someone is wearing this fragrance-it has the affect of following the wearer around in a cloud of stink, which I guess is great for someone who actually likes it. It is a VERY cloying fragrance - the vanilla notes are too sweet, the floral notes are over the top, and the musk smells like dirty skin. I obviously don't wear this fragrance and I would be so happy if no one else did either=(.

Popular Fragrances