Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great affordable drugstore fragrance! Its a nice vanilla and floral. I wish it was more vanilla and less floral though.

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is a vanilla scent mixed with another scent that reminds me of cologne, which isn't a bad thing! I could seriously wear this every day for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it. The bottle is absolutely beautiful, what with that cute little hummingbird among the flowers. The lasting power of this stuff is INCREDIBLE! Not a strong scent that sickens you, but not a very light scent, either. Could be worn to school, work, or bed, and I can assure you that you would receive compliments. Love this stuff, so try it!

I wore this perfume for years when I was younger. I was a flight attendant and couldn't wear anything strong or offensive. This was perfect for that. Of course I wore it mostly because I couldn't afford anything more expensive at the time, however, strangely enough---out of all the perfumes I have worn, some being over 100.00 a bottle, Vanilla Fields has gotten the most compliments by far. I wear Gucci by Gucci now and get some compliments, but not nearly as many as when I wore Vanilla Fields.
I hadn't smelled VF in years so the other day I spritzed some on at the drug store and not a half an hour later, I had already received three compliments. Not sure what it is about this fragrance, but it does seem to go over well with folks.
I may just get myself a bottle to have on hand.
UPDATE******I picked up a small bottle of this yesterday real cheap at a discount store. I wore it today and sure enough...I got 3 compliments! Proves my theory on this stuff. It is YUMMY! Those are the first compliments I have receieved in years. The last time was when I used to wear this stuff. Amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brings back awesome memories!!! This scent is a classic that will never be out of style. Very soft and sultry. A nice vanilla. A true treasure. I love this & Vanilla Musk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wore Vanilla Fields every day right after it launched. I was in my early 20s and, with my relatively unsophisticated tastes at the time, thought this was the greatest fragrance ever. Then everyone else started wearing and abusing it. After finishing my bottle, I moved onto other fragrances. I tried the Vanilla Fields tester at the mall recently and could not believe how much I disliked it. The ylang ylang and jasmine notes screamed at me in a fake way, and the vanilla did not smell warm or authentic. I would not purchase this fragrance again and ask those who like it to please wear it lightly, as it has a sharp quality that can be offensive to others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this but I just can't. It smells like vanilla extract, or a vanilla scented room spray, maybe. The vanilla itself is okay, but there is something sharp and strong about this perfume that I don't like. For a cheap one-note vanilla perfume, Vanilla Musk is better.

Popular Fragrances