Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is a cloying, overly sweet mess and I'm not just saying that because I hate all things vanilla scented. I'm saying it because it is STRONG. One of only two perfumes to give me a headache. One little spray made my whole office, car and everything smell overwhelming. It smells like some kind of super sugary, fake vanilla confection and who wants to walk around smelling like a cheap cake? When it dies down it dies down and smells like exactly what it is, a very cheap drugstore perfume.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't really like this, but anytime I wear it, I get more complements than with any other fragrance! Now it has grown on me a bit and it brings back pretty good memories of a time I moved to another town for a while - this is what I was wore for months there. An Autumn & Winter scent.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This was always my favorite cheapie! Long lasting, lots of compliments. You cant be fooled by the cheap price tag. Its really nice. I had a man in the grocery store years ago tell me I smelled wonderful.

I bought a .5 oz. mini of Coty's Vanilla Fields at the drugstore and have really enjoyed it. It's a comfort-scent for me, warm, sweet, and a bit powdery. It must smell good on me because my compliment-stingy husband even commented on how nice it smells. Actually, Vanilla Fields reminds me very much of Annick Goutal's Songes. But I actually prefer Vanilla Fields because it doesn't have the weird rubbery note that Songes has on me. Here are the notes I found online: vanilla, jasmine, violet, bergamot, ylang-ylang and mimosa. It is a vanillic floral-oriental, not a foody-gourmand vanilla.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've noticed some people tend to give negative reviews just because the price of an item. Very snobby! This happens to be made by Coty and sold in drugstores, so that is where all the negative reviews come from. Someone said it smells like a cheap hooker. Like you know what hookers smell like?PLEASE! Bottle this by Chanel and everyone would be praising it.

I like this perfume, it's long lasting and is not sickly sweet like most vanillas. Everyone has different chemistry,so it may stink on you but smells great on someone else.

GAG, just dont care for the over done vanill scent

I was the only girl that wore this at school (that i knew of) I wore the body shop vanilla more but one day, i stopped dowsing myself in it and actually smelled it. It sat on my dresser until i moved out of home when i was 17.
I have never seen this since i was at school but would love to smell it again for old times sake !

I would not buy this again only because I have so many other vanilla based perfumes I prefer to this one. Not a bad fragrance overall, and did have pretty good lasting powers, but not enough to get me to buy again.