Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVED this perfume. I started wearing it in the 90's as a teenager. I stopped wearing it because a friend found out what I was wearing and started wearing it too. It did smell different back in the 1990's. It was less floral and more vanilla-amber-powder. It's still lovely though. I recently bought the gift set for $7, it was half off at Walmart the day after Christmas. I can usually find it at Walmart and sometimes Walgreens around the holidays.
The floral notes seem more prominent and are very tropical and balmy. I think it almost smells tropical because of the flowers mixing with the coconut. It is intense at first and very floral. It only lasts a half hour tops and then I get lots of vanilla mixed with tonka bean and some musk and powder. The final dry down is vanilla cookie chemistry.
The new formulation gives me a headache. It's nothing like the 1990's version which was a lovely vanilla, amber and sandalwood. It had little florals.
The new formulation is terrible.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

it's one of the cleanest vanillas i'd ever smelled. almost like a vanilla linen spray. definitely an artificial vanilla with a hint of musk. not exactly suffocating--it's like being in a very stuffy room and then somebody JUST opened a window... like you're trying to get a breath of fresh air, but you're just... not... getting... it...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a lovely scent- a basic, old-fashioned vanilla with a hint of musk and powder underneath. I actually think it's quite soft and pretty, a very feminine fragance.

I love it on days where I stay home cleaning or go grocery shopping. It's a warm, comfortable as opposed to something that you'd wear to boost your confidence.

Popular Fragrances