Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

OK. I'll confess it. I know this is a cheapie that lots of people slam, but I have to admit, I like the parfum. The spray doesn't do too much for me, but the parfum has this rich vanilla, bourbon and possibly a hint of floral scent to it that is lovely. Not too cheap/chemical-smelling and not too sweet. It's not as rich as Casmir, but it is a refreshing and lovely vanilla scent. If you've been turned off by the cologne spray, try to find the parfum. Completely different (and better) scent. Well worth the nine bucks!

I love vanilla. There is something floral in this, though, that doesn't agree with my nose at all, a sharp, high-pitched edge.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love vanilla fragrances. This is one I buy a lot, whether in spray or parfum form.

i used to wear vanilla fields all the time when i was in middle school and i still wear it sometimes now..its been a favorite of mine for a long time! i like that you can smell the vanilla but its not too overpowering..a very good perfume imo

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I love Vanilla Fields and have for years. At a junior high dance my date said, "You smell like your skin looks, sweet and soft." I fell in love with him and the fragrance!!! This is a must try and is so inexpensive

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new signature scent. It is soft, vanilla-y, with a light touch of jasmine. great for day or night, any time of the year. Plus it doesn't cost me an arm or leg to buy.

My older sister used this as her HG fragrance all throughout her teens, so I grew used to it and actually used it myself for a while. It's a strong, pure Vanilla that is slightly overpowering at first, but fades into sweeter, more pleasently yummy notes that remind me more of the actual baking ingredient itself. I don't like the cheezy bottle though - too country, not very chic or elegant, but to each their own.

Okay, I know it's a cheap drugstore fragrance that teenagers made popular. I also know that I just love this scent and will always use it. Light vanilla with floral undertones.

I would not buy this again only because I have so many other vanilla based perfumes I prefer to this one. Not a bad fragrance overall, and did have pretty good lasting powers, but not enough to get me to buy again.

Oh man, I totaly forgot about this perfume! This was all I wore when I was in high school (along with incognito and navy). It is pretty, I guess, if you grew up in the early 90's. lol well, I don't need a flashback so I won't buy it again!

Popular Fragrances