Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

I want to always keep a bottle of this fragrance around as a "corrector" fragrance. I do not use it as a stand alone, but as an enhancer/corrector for those frags I bought that ended up being set aside because they were not sweet enough to suit me. So, I can use VF to fix them up into desirables that I can wear. This method has been successful many times and because of that I give VF a rating of 3, only because it is waaay too sweet as a stand alone, but combined with one that is not sweet, it works great!

Light, bland, inoffensive - a mild floral with a light, flat vanilla note. There are lots of decent cheapies on the market so save your money and buy something else. This isn't worth anything.

I bought a .5 oz. mini of Coty's Vanilla Fields at the drugstore and have really enjoyed it. It's a comfort-scent for me, warm, sweet, and a bit powdery. It must smell good on me because my compliment-stingy husband even commented on how nice it smells. Actually, Vanilla Fields reminds me very much of Annick Goutal's Songes. But I actually prefer Vanilla Fields because it doesn't have the weird rubbery note that Songes has on me. Here are the notes I found online: vanilla, jasmine, violet, bergamot, ylang-ylang and mimosa. It is a vanillic floral-oriental, not a foody-gourmand vanilla.

Although I'm not a fan of Vanilla Fields (smells very similar to the expensive Casmir by Chopard!!), I agree that some drugstore fragrances can smell very good and "expensive" too. All the famous, legendary "old" Coty fragrances were sold in drugstores! This was the idea of Coty. Many luxury high-end-price-fragrances do not smell better!! To make a brand new perfume famous, is all tough, very expensive and clever marketing strategy. I remember that inexpensive Vanilla Fields was a very popular top-seller when it came out. So many women loved it!! If you are self-confident enough, you will wear the fragrance you love. Try to forget price, ad, bottle and make your own decision. Info from the internet: Vanilla Fields, 1993 Coty(Benckiser) France.

Olfactive family: Oriental. Olfactive description: Fruity Floral Sweet Oriental Ambery Woody Vanillic. Remarks:FiFi Winner!!!!! :-))))

Okay, I know it's a cheap drugstore fragrance that teenagers made popular. I also know that I just love this scent and will always use it. Light vanilla with floral undertones.

Popular Fragrances