Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.7

I think this is similar to Sand Sable in a way both are DS garden variety DS fare (that I've been sampling as of late not only buying Narcisco Rodriguez/MK x 2/VS flower tease/flowerbomb/clinique happy/SJP Lovely/pink sugar (blechhh this is not the same)/TBS White musk in all of its forms/Kiehls Musk which to me are expensive but I got Designers imposters juicy couture & fake prada candy (#loser of them all gift set)/sexiest musk fantasy/another Jovan & another bonne Bell skin musk & fresh white Musk body fantasy/Jovan (white/wild/vanilla musks)/vanilla fields/sand & sable/& about 15 home made eBay versions of popular perfumes so I've been buying a lot of fragrances but I bought mostly smaller bottles w the exception NR/SJP/TBS/Kiehls/PS & at xmas I got a ton of fake perfumes at xmas. Vanilla fields smells like a stripper specifically my ex's sister used to strip I don't know but she was real good looking real pretty & cool but she was big into drugs/liquor & im not so. But I don't know what possessed me to buy a 1oz bottle it grew on me! I quite rather like simple things in life. I'm not cut out for $100 perfumes lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great affordable drugstore fragrance! Its a nice vanilla and floral. I wish it was more vanilla and less floral though.

This perfume has a slightly "heavy" muskier afterscent, and I'm surprised I like it, since musky perfumes just aren't my thing normally, but the vanilla seems to lighten it. It's a nice, "rich" perfume and I like it on me as an evening scent.

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is a vanilla scent mixed with another scent that reminds me of cologne, which isn't a bad thing! I could seriously wear this every day for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it. The bottle is absolutely beautiful, what with that cute little hummingbird among the flowers. The lasting power of this stuff is INCREDIBLE! Not a strong scent that sickens you, but not a very light scent, either. Could be worn to school, work, or bed, and I can assure you that you would receive compliments. Love this stuff, so try it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wore this for quite a while when I had my first job and couldn't afford anything more expensive. This is a non-descript vanilla/musk scent. I worked with the public and it wasn't an offensive scent, but neither did it bring any compliments my way. It does however, hold a fond memory for me, because this is the only present that my brother has ever bought for me on my birthday. I'm not 18 anymore and I can afford something more sophisticated, more womanly...but I still have those fond memories of my Vanilla Fields.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells great, but makes me sad. Vanilla Fields was the only perfume my mother ever wore, and she has been gone for 5 years now. I can wear other Vanilla fragrances now but I don't think I'll ever be able to wear Vanilla Fields again. I can't even stand to smell it on other people. I can spot it in a crowd. Oh, well.

Update: My mom has been gone for 6 years now. I found myself missing the scent of Vanilla Fields and believe it or not I bought a small bottle this evening. It smells different now and doesn't remind me of sad times. After all I was the first one to wear it and mom copied me. My husband loves it, and I think my mom would be proud of me

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I too used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I did not get bored of it, just moved on. I still like to stop and sniff it in the stores. Nilla just is not my thang anymore. Seriously maybe I will cycle back around to it in my 80s.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance was sent to me from the ever lovely Birg, but I probably would have bought it myself anyway, attracted to its description as I was. Please don't be fooled by its ridiculously low price, this is a fine composition. It's my first vanilla fragrance, and I like it a lot in minute amounts. It starts out very much vanilla, then passes through a bergamot/Earl Grey tea stage on me, on to some very enchanting notes of orange, mimosa and some unknown bouquet of flowers. This is the perfect winter scent, it's very warm and cosy. Vanilla always has a 'mother' smell to it, doesn't it? And this certainly appealed to my daughters as well! Thanks, Birg, for introducing me to yet another secret gem of the fragrance world!

GAG, just dont care for the over done vanill scent

I would not buy this again only because I have so many other vanilla based perfumes I prefer to this one. Not a bad fragrance overall, and did have pretty good lasting powers, but not enough to get me to buy again.

Popular Fragrances