Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This fragrance has been around for years and so has my obsession with vanilla. I remember smelling this for the first time at 12 years old. I had been gifted three small bottles of this. I can remember thinking it was clearly not an appropriate choice to be my first perfume. Fast forward almost ten years. I've revisited this scent and I still don't find this perfume to be appropriate. Upon first spritz I'm bombarded by its strength! The one spritz I sprayed was cloying and heavy. The most irritating aspect of that first part, is that there was no discernible scent to it. I could not identify vanilla or any of the florals. It was one loud scent without any clear notes. On my skin it took roughly two hours for this fragrance to dry down into something even mildly acceptable. By then the vanilla had become quite apparent but I just didn't feel it was blended well with the other notes. The final result was just okay, nothing to write home about. I adore vanilla and this did eventually deliver on that, plus the lasting power was excellent on me. Two lippies for those qualities. The packaging isn't the prettiest and could probably use an update. Overall, to my nose it does smell like a drugstore fragrance. There's no mistaking this for a Frederic Malle or a L'artisan.

Ahh it's reminds me of junior high! I recently re-purchased this fragrance. It reminds me of the good ol' days. And surprisingly, I get alot of compliments when i wear it!! I like to wear as a day fragrance. All you need is two squirts of it, cause it is rather strong. But I love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This fragrance seems to epitomize cheap perfume. I've been searching for a nice fresh vanilla scent (that is neither too foody nor musky or floral), and this was a major disappointment. For one, I cannot detect the vanilla notes at all. Instead, it smells like generic drugstore perfume. I certainly have nothing against a good bargain, but I'm steering clear of this one.

I remember my stepmother always having a bottle of this on her dresser. I honestly used to love this scent-as I have always loved all things vanilla. A few years ago I bought a bottle and ended up throwing it away-it made me gag, This isn't a yummy, foody vanilla-there's definitely something far too sharp that slaps you in the face and leaves you reeling. Not to mention it smells cheap. Blech! What was I ever thinking?

This one always brings back memories from my childhood. I recently bought this for my mother for christmas, and oddly enough it smelled like sour baby powder on her. She gave it back to me and I've been using it on myself and it just smells like warm, spicy vanilla. On my body chemistry this just works, it smells the same as it does in the bottle. I guess this proves that perfume is highly personal and what smells great on somebody may not on someone else based on body chemistry. This has great lasting power too, but it's definitely a fall/winter scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

it's one of the cleanest vanillas i'd ever smelled. almost like a vanilla linen spray. definitely an artificial vanilla with a hint of musk. not exactly suffocating--it's like being in a very stuffy room and then somebody JUST opened a window... like you're trying to get a breath of fresh air, but you're just... not... getting... it...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a lovely scent- a basic, old-fashioned vanilla with a hint of musk and powder underneath. I actually think it's quite soft and pretty, a very feminine fragance.

I love it on days where I stay home cleaning or go grocery shopping. It's a warm, comfortable as opposed to something that you'd wear to boost your confidence.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've noticed some people tend to give negative reviews just because the price of an item. Very snobby! This happens to be made by Coty and sold in drugstores, so that is where all the negative reviews come from. Someone said it smells like a cheap hooker. Like you know what hookers smell like?PLEASE! Bottle this by Chanel and everyone would be praising it.

I like this perfume, it's long lasting and is not sickly sweet like most vanillas. Everyone has different chemistry,so it may stink on you but smells great on someone else.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All I can say is this is headache inducing, and this does not smell subtle or nice on anyone who has worn it in my presence.

I was the only girl that wore this at school (that i knew of) I wore the body shop vanilla more but one day, i stopped dowsing myself in it and actually smelled it. It sat on my dresser until i moved out of home when i was 17.
I have never seen this since i was at school but would love to smell it again for old times sake !

Popular Fragrances