Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.5

I sprayed this on my arm and my nostrils were immediately assaulted by a sharp odor. Hmm...why does this smell so familiar?

AHH.

I know.

It smells like the hairdresser's! You know, chockful of chemicals and the smell of hairspray and dyes and the like. Vanilla Fields smells like a chemical alcohol-based hair product...with a generous layer of powder to cover the stench. When I visualize this scent, I see an old woman walking out of a cheap hairdresser's, her face caked with powdery makeup and her hair poufed up with tons of hairspray. The drydown smells just the same, minus the alcohol.

This scent pervaded my nostrils and I'm sure it offended the guy sitting next to me in my lecture hall. All I could do was hope that during the course of the two-hour lecture, his nose would become accustomed to the pungent smell of Vanilla Fields so he wouldn't be too irked.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new signature scent. It is soft, vanilla-y, with a light touch of jasmine. great for day or night, any time of the year. Plus it doesn't cost me an arm or leg to buy.

Popular Fragrances