Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

Allow me to paint the picture...the year was 1997, I was 22 years old with my first real job, my first head-over-heels romance, and surprisingly...disposable income. I could actually afford pricier beauty brands beyond my standard under-five-bucks drugstore variety. Shopping at department stores was my new bag! I was excited to create a solid beauty routine, including brands like Clinique …Read more

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (422 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 months ago

I impulse bought this as a mini in line at Ulta. I love it! It’s a warm brown-ish that has micro rainbow shimmers! Not gritty though like dazzleglass. I’d defo get full sized since I tend to use the minis fast. I am 40 years old & have NW-13-20 skin (product/season dependent — fair and pink basically). The pic with faux fur everywhere is me. I like to use wth a warm bronzy makeup lewk. In the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (344 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from1017

7 months ago

I finally broke down and got a mini of this lipglass to try. It is your typical old school MAC lipglass...much like Lovechild, Plum Dandy (now gone), Prr, & Nymphette are. If I had tried this back in 1999 when I was in my (these type of glittery) lipglass phase, I probably would have loved this. But, these days I much prefer MAC Deelight lipglass type texture/look than more frosty, glittery …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1186 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Dec/30/2015

Oh Baby is a medium brown/golden shimmery Lipglass by MAC. It glides on quite light w/hints of brown & mostly gold glitter shimmer. Can apply alone for calm effect & can be applied on top of brown/golden lipsticks.
Pros: Lightweight, smooth, vanilla esque smell.
Cons: Mostly gliterry, color really isn't visible.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

May/08/2012

Oh Baby is in my opinion, a beginner lipglass. I've been trying to get through the same tube forever. It's a nice nude, but not crazy about the glitter.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

Jul/25/2011

I've been using this lip gloss for years and love it! It blends well with all of my lip liners and softens my lips when they are chapped. Like other lip glosses, it can come off when drinking from a glass and get a little sticky, but I don't have any other complaints! And I just bought another today!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Feb/19/2011

I love OH BABY i fell in love with a similar Mac lip glass product in 08 and ran out of supply and this came very close to it and ever since then i've been married to it :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

Jan/28/2011

Nope. I tried Oh Baby on only once in a MAC and all the large chunks of Christmas glitter just put me off. I'm NC45. It ain't my baby let's just say. But someone who reviewed before I did said it looks great over Coconutty lipstick, which is a lipstick I do like, so hey maybe it does.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (229 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBlack

Nov/15/2010

Very pretty but glittery, won't be purchasing again. Another reviewer suggested MAC Liqueur for the same effect sans the glitter, I'm gonna give it a shot.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Other

Oct/03/2010

My favorite Mac Lipglass! Not too brown and not gold. Even I prefer lipstick, Oh Baby is MY official lipglass. Maybe a little bit expensive for a gloss but... it's MAC!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43