Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.2

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 12/24/2015 2:01:00 AM

All I can say is I like it better than my porefessional, it works great for me

I think I did a review when I first got this. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and said this was a great product. It didn't do much for mattifying and blurring my pores. It also broke me out and gave me under the skin bumps. I have little to no acne (yes I do have some not a lot), but my pores are huge and all this did was block them and cause painful suffering on my face. It feels siliconey on your face and you will feel like you smeared grease all over your face. I don't recommend this at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm still not sure about this product - it did a good job of keeping me matte and minimizing the appearance of the huge pores on my nose and cheeks, but it is so so slick! I am used to dealing with the silky feel of Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector, but the Garnier one is like smearing pure silicone over your face.

Pros: Cheap, good packaging, a lot of product for the price, neutral scent, minimizes pores and helps me stay matte for 3-4 hours.

Cons: Feels oily when you apply it, blotting papers still required after 3-4 hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this really works and makes my skin feel lovely and smooth.
Altough if you have no wrinkles or blemishes this product may be a little pointless.

on 3/12/2014 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is okay! I bought this instead of my Loreal miracle blur because it was a few dollars cheaper. I looooove Loreals- but this one is similar but okay. It does blur. I squeeze the recommended amount of product into my hands and it still doesn't seem to be enough!! I'll probably go back to Loreals though... In a pinch I'll get this.