Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 44-55
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 1/1/2015 6:52:00 PM

This is only day 2 of using this product. I only recently started using primer and the first primer I bought (Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro $8) felt heavy on my face all day - all I could think about all day was getting home so I could wash it off; I hate being able to feel makeup on my skin, and it really didn't fill any lines or provide me with any noticeable, desirable effects. So I decided to give 5 Second Blur a go ($15), not even sure if it was supposed to be a primer or what. On the very first application - OH MY GOSH - I literally watched my fine lines, especially around my eyes, disappear! I moved to my magnifying mirror to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but nope! Sure enough, those little lines were just shrunk up or filled in or something - I don't care what they were, so long as they were gone, and they basically were! I see some not-so-great posts on this product, but I also see the ages are younger, so I don't think they are fighting the same battle I am at 44 - so for my age range, I'm going to have to say, this product is magical! It fills in the fine lines so my foundation doesn't make me look older, it feels silky smooth, and it did not bother my face all day; and most importantly, it really did seem to improve the look of my foundation. I did feel like I got a little oily later in the day, but it wasn't terrible. And the price point - to me - was more than reasonable, especially considering what I shell out to fight the signs of aging, anyway. Again, I've only used it for two days, now, so we'll just have to wait and see if I continue to be impressed - I really have my fingers crossed because I've never found a product that has impressed me more when it comes to diminishing lines.

on 2/25/2014 12:22:00 AM

I LOVE this product. It works for me a treat! I honestly could not do without it now. It hides my open pores in seconds and blurs many of my fine lines and wrinkles. I leave it for about a full 5 minutes before gently applying moisturiser and then wait another 5 minutes and apply my foundation. My skin has NEVER looked better and I'm 48! I highly recommend this product.

I don't like this primer at all. It feel slimy when you put it on and never dries down.
Far from mattifiing it made my skin feel greasy all day. Yuk.