Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 44-55
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 6/10/2014 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised by the negative reviews of this excellent primer which will now be my holy grail. I am 44 have extremely oily, breakout prone skin with large pores and a few fine lines under my eyes. This product filled all my pores and smoothed my fine lines so that they would only be visible with a microscope. It also controlled my oil. I usually have to blot and re-powder approximately 5 times a day, especially because I live in a hot humid climate. I blot only once about 10 hours into my day now! I am thrilled. I have tried many primers but gave up because having extra product under my makeup usually accentuates my lines and pores as the day goes on and nothing controls my oil. This product is so good that on my recent date with a 28yr old man, he couldn't get over my flawless skin :-) Now that's a testimonial!

on 4/10/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this long enough to form a real opinion. Does it do what it says? Sort of. Yes it goes on smooth and has a slight blurring effect and makes my foundation glide on nicely. But...it does make my face super oily hours later which just adds to foundation breakdown. I will use the rest of the tube...avoiding my forehead because that is the spot on my face that gets overly oily with this product. If it didn't make my skin so oily, I might purchase it again..but it does so I won't.