Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by hair type : Other
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

1.5

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

made me break out like crazy on my cheeks, and I never get acne on my cheeks. at first I thought my face cleanser was the reason behind my breakout but after I stopped using this for a week my skin went right back to normal.

on 1/8/2014 8:11:00 PM

I tried this primer on the back of my hand in the store and what I observed has put a big smile on my face. My skin became instantly smooth and great on the touch. So i took it home. No, I will not buy or use it again. I will most likely give it to my friend, who recommended this stuff to me as a HG. But to the point. It definitely makes the skin feel smoother. Unfortunately I got rid of the leaflet, so I can only guess that it could be due to silica and some sort of mica. It made absolutely no difference to the look of my skin. I have some enlarged pores around my nose area, but it did nothing to improve it. I think it does contain some sort of powder as it does make your skin look matte (and it promises to remove the shine), but that's about it. You can get the same and better result just by using your powder. It also clogged my pores and I developed a few spots on my face which I never had in my life as I have a very good skin. I also noticed it is difficult to get removed. When I clean my face, I can feel a residue that does not go away unless I use a face scrub for longer than usual. And my foundation goes funny when applied over this primer.

If you really need a primer that works, you will have to pay more than £9.99... The one by Benefit is a good one.