Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 44-55
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

2.5

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 4/10/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this long enough to form a real opinion. Does it do what it says? Sort of. Yes it goes on smooth and has a slight blurring effect and makes my foundation glide on nicely. But...it does make my face super oily hours later which just adds to foundation breakdown. I will use the rest of the tube...avoiding my forehead because that is the spot on my face that gets overly oily with this product. If it didn't make my skin so oily, I might purchase it again..but it does so I won't.

on 2/13/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This made my skin feel greasy. I managed to use the entire tube simply due to my deeply embedded cheapness. I don't thin it really helped makeup stay on longer. I mean, I guess it didn't hurt the staying power but... I think it's priced too high for what you get. I'd rather pay just a bit more and get a good primer at Ulta or Sephora. This made my skin look a bit better, pores still looked big, and I had greasiness to boot. No, Garnier. Get over yourselves.