Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 7/23/2018 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This broke me out so bad. I used this twice and both times I broke out in tiny pustules all over my face! I have used many primers none of which have broke me out. Also didn't do anything to help my makeup. Felt greasy on my skin. Glad this has been discontinued.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! It instantly makes my skin feel silky and smooth and my foundation goes on effortlessly.
I have naturally slightly oily skin and the Matte effect in this really works on keeping that away.
The only thing I would say about this product is that it can sometimes make your skin too silky which can cause make-up to get wiped of easily, other than that I would definably use this product again!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur blurs nothing. About three minutes after applying it, I checked and I couldn't even tell that it had been applied! I also use Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler, which actually does soften small lines. There is absolutely no comparison!

on 2/13/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This made my skin feel greasy. I managed to use the entire tube simply due to my deeply embedded cheapness. I don't thin it really helped makeup stay on longer. I mean, I guess it didn't hurt the staying power but... I think it's priced too high for what you get. I'd rather pay just a bit more and get a good primer at Ulta or Sephora. This made my skin look a bit better, pores still looked big, and I had greasiness to boot. No, Garnier. Get over yourselves.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm still not sure about this product - it did a good job of keeping me matte and minimizing the appearance of the huge pores on my nose and cheeks, but it is so so slick! I am used to dealing with the silky feel of Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector, but the Garnier one is like smearing pure silicone over your face.

Pros: Cheap, good packaging, a lot of product for the price, neutral scent, minimizes pores and helps me stay matte for 3-4 hours.

Cons: Feels oily when you apply it, blotting papers still required after 3-4 hours.

on 4/10/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this long enough to form a real opinion. Does it do what it says? Sort of. Yes it goes on smooth and has a slight blurring effect and makes my foundation glide on nicely. But...it does make my face super oily hours later which just adds to foundation breakdown. I will use the rest of the tube...avoiding my forehead because that is the spot on my face that gets overly oily with this product. If it didn't make my skin so oily, I might purchase it again..but it does so I won't.

on 3/16/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I am 57 years old and have had rosacea, the kind that causes hyperplasia of your skin cells and sebaceous gland hyperplasia, for a long time. So my pores are pretty much noticeable no matter what I do. I have never really used primer before because I never found one that did much of anything, but I thought I would try this one because the name "blur" attracted me, and it is amazing! It slips on easily, I love the feel of it, it goes on thickly and covers my enlarged pores so well and my liquid foundation slips on so easily over it, and my skin looks great all day! It looks really natural, very matte and not oily or shiny at all, and not like I am wearing a lot of makeup, which is very important to me. I also use it under my eyes in lieu of a concealer, and it really does seem to "blur" my dark circles and fine lines in that area in a more natural way than any concealer I have found. This summer I may try it with a mineral veil on top for a lighter look! This is definitely a valuable part of daily routine for as long as it is available!!!

on 3/12/2014 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is okay! I bought this instead of my Loreal miracle blur because it was a few dollars cheaper. I looooove Loreals- but this one is similar but okay. It does blur. I squeeze the recommended amount of product into my hands and it still doesn't seem to be enough!! I'll probably go back to Loreals though... In a pinch I'll get this.