Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 12/10/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does fill in pores. It does have a thick, clumpy consistency. You have to smooth it on the skin well before appying foundation or powder. However, it did nothing for my face and my foundation after a couple hours cake up and seperated. I only use this product in areas that are needed around my nose and cheek area. I don't recommend this product I think it is an absolute waste of money it did not work for my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It has a thick, nice, mattifying but silicony consistence. After applying to my skin, especially my T-zone looks smooth and matte. It also fills fine lines on my forehead and underneath my eyes, but if I use it everyday it makes me break out :( make up goes on smoothly too. But if you NOT have acne-prone skin, this is a nice and cheap primer.

It didn't blur any of my pores or imperfections and it was very greasy. It just felt like I put a thin layer of oil on my skin. I have very oily skin and this product made me look even more oily and shiny.

on 5/9/2014 6:54:00 AM

I dont understand the negative reviews. This primer is cheap, it doesnt contain any fragrance, it smooths out the skin and has a mousse- feeling texture that isn't oily. Plus it makes makeup go on smoothly. I really recommend it and I will repurchase it for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this really works and makes my skin feel lovely and smooth.
Altough if you have no wrinkles or blemishes this product may be a little pointless.

on 4/8/2014 2:53:00 PM

I got a sample from a magazine so I tried it last Saturday. It went on nicely and felt good on my skin, however, when I put my foundation on it was very slippery. I was afraid to touch my face the rest of the day out of fear that my makeup would wipe off. I won't buy it, I think my Revlon ColorStay foundation works well enough on its own.