Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.3

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 9/14/2017 7:23:00 AM

I love this primer, though dropped a lippie because of the packaging. Someone's description below made me smile - yes, it really does 'fart out' the product sometimes. I have on occasions pressed the tube, nothing comes out, squeeze again and suddenly it squirts/farts out in unexpected directions. Sometimes I can't see where it has gone, and that's why I now have a few unsightly little stains on my nicely painted bedroom wall. So beware of that.
Otherwise, it is my favourite primer. I always take it away with me. It really does seem to improve my look, and I can tell the difference when I don't have it on. I'm happy to put up with the occasional problem getting it out of the tube as long as they don't change the formulation.

on 4/29/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I makes my skin look and feel better. I don't have enlarged pores but I do have some acne scaring, freckles and lines. I would use it every day even without make up, except of course, it is far to expensive for that. When I do use makeup it is just Perfect Blur, concealer creme and a translucent powder. The powder goes on easily and stays perfect looking for the whole time. My skin feels soft and flawless. Thoroughly recommend it for over 60s who don't wear a lot of heavy make up.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. Total game charger for me. I love how it makes my skin so smooth and matte. I'm able to just add concealer under my eyes and brush on my powder. These three steps give me a great flawless everyday face with very little product! Love it!

on 6/7/2014 11:43:00 AM

Ugh! This stuff is disgusting! I used it according to the packaging instructions - not only did nothing "blur" but I ended up with waxy, gross chunks of the stuff pilling up all over my face. I had to wipe it all off and start over. Whatever it is that makes moisturizers pill up, this is like a concentrated tube of that.

Also, it's thick and they stuck it in a tube with a tiny opening so you really have to work hard to get it out of the tube.

No, just no. Taking this back to the store. I would rather be flawed than even try this goop again.

on 5/21/2014 2:31:00 AM

It works quite well for masking large pores, but not with "blurring" fine lines or wrinkles. It is a lighter and thinner version of L'Oreal's Miracle Blur. It is lighter because it does not contain sunscreen. I think it is not bad, but I prefer Miracle Blur over this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'd say this primer is definetly for the older ladies, it made my pores stand out like crazy, more so than they do without any primer, it completely exaggerated them. I had to wash my face off and use Smashbox Photo Finish instead. Cheap products never seem to work for me. Haha.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty good product and I am scratching my head over the negative reviews. I really don't need a primer but I do like the finish I get when I use one before my foundation. Really helps product smooth over wrinkles under the eyes too. I was alternating between the pricey Lisse Minute from Clarins and L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur. Clarins is lighter, more elegant but doesn't do as much as the L'Oreal product which is thick, fills in those noticeable pores and lines under my eyes so the product goes on nicely without caking. The L'Oreal product seemed to accelerate the disappearance of the foundation though. The Garnier product has the best properties of both. You only need a tiny amount - teeny, tiny. The tube says dime-sized but I say use a quarter of that amount to see results. Yes that little amount dotted on both cheeks will cover up to the eyes and down your chin because this formula has a lot of "slip". It doesn't settle at the first application which is good because you can continue to blend it around. I am currently using the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick and it enables me to use less foundation. And it does make my foundation last and really look fresh after 6 hours. Please give this a try or retry if you originally had disappointing results. The price is right and it is easy to get and if you reduce the amount it is likely you will be happy.