Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Hello everyone!. Firstly, my name is Amber Morris. I am a 32 year old Mama to 3 children, with larger than normal pores around my nose. This did absolutely nothing for my pores. I of course wanted this to work so very badly. Truth be told I have tried at least 15 different products that say they will diminish the look of pores and none have worked for me. If anyone has any recommendations for me I'll be happy to test them out!.

I do keep a Beauty Blog, telling everyone about my obsessions, in case you would like to take a peek at my always sincere reviews.

I've been using this stuff daily for a couple of years now and I always have 2 tubes of it on the go: one in my handbag, one in the bathroom. I don't use it as they recommend - instead, I use it after I've finished all my makeup, patting the tiniest amounts of it on the lines under my eyes, and it does a great job of blurring them, better I feel than the Clarins Lisse Minute I used before. I have to top it up once or twice, again with teensy amounts squeezed onto my forefinger and then lightly patted under my eyes. Any more than that and it does start to feel too heavy or greasy, and causes my makeup to slide - but as a little bit of final blurring, it's great!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Meh...this product is just...meh.

I mean, Im sure there are worst products, but there are also way better products. It's not terrible, but I just don't think it actually does anything!!!

I just use this on days when I have extra time to do the extra step of priming - mostly just to use up the product so I dont feel so bad wasting the $17 I paid for it.

Does it prolong the wear of my makeup? Um maybe...but nothing too noticeable and not worth the money, in my opinion.

on 6/14/2014 11:31:00 PM

I received a sample size of this product and thought I would give it a try. While this product does help to blur pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes. I found it difficult to blend in my makeup after applying this primer. It made my makeup 'slippery', my makeup did not stay at all. After a while, my makeup started to cake up in areas on my face. I had to redo my makeup after applying this.
I would not purchase this product.

on 11/25/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually use a primer from Lancome. This is almost as good, for 1/5 of the price.

on 11/12/2013 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Meh... I normally use Lisse Minute from Clarins, and while this has the same texture and feel, it is makes my skin feel greasy. I reckon that the amount of silicones is a lot higher in this than in the Clarins primer. But, in it's defense, it's half as cheap. Still, I will be sticking to my trusty Clarins!