Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

4.3

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 6/26/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really liked it. I had bought an Inglot primer, and this works even better. It works great under my foundation, but I must say that if you're waiting for a miracle, you'll be disappointed. When applied over the moisturizer, your skin does look a bit better, but the true effect comes once you put the foundation on.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I like this more than smashbox photo finish. It makes my skin less oily and blurs imperfections and discoloration. My foundation goes on well on top. I will buy this from now on instead of smashbox

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

For a drugstore primer, this is most definitely not a bad way to go. It is relatively inexpensive, and you get 30ml of product, which you only really need a small amount of so it will probably last you a long time. It makes the claims of visibly blurring your wrinkles, imperfections, open pores and shine. These are definitely big claims that I can't say it lives up to all of them. When first applied, I can definitely see the blurring affect, it makes my face look and feel soft and smooth. However it has a really greasy consistency so I think if I had oily skin then this would definitely increase shine as opposed to reducing it. Also, the advice on the box is to apply after you've done your moisturiser, but for me it feels like I've got too much on my face, like a really heavy feeling if that makes any sense. Even if I sit and wait for my moisturiser to completely sink in and then follow up with the blur, it still feels like too much. But it keeps my make up there for a few hours and definitely makes my complexion look softer, which is always a plus. I probably wouldn't buy again on the basis of I don't really like primers for the face that much, I only bought this out of a recommendation from someone.