Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 9/14/2017 7:23:00 AM

I love this primer, though dropped a lippie because of the packaging. Someone's description below made me smile - yes, it really does 'fart out' the product sometimes. I have on occasions pressed the tube, nothing comes out, squeeze again and suddenly it squirts/farts out in unexpected directions. Sometimes I can't see where it has gone, and that's why I now have a few unsightly little stains on my nicely painted bedroom wall. So beware of that.
Otherwise, it is my favourite primer. I always take it away with me. It really does seem to improve my look, and I can tell the difference when I don't have it on. I'm happy to put up with the occasional problem getting it out of the tube as long as they don't change the formulation.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Hello everyone!. Firstly, my name is Amber Morris. I am a 32 year old Mama to 3 children, with larger than normal pores around my nose. This did absolutely nothing for my pores. I of course wanted this to work so very badly. Truth be told I have tried at least 15 different products that say they will diminish the look of pores and none have worked for me. If anyone has any recommendations for me I'll be happy to test them out!.

I do keep a Beauty Blog, telling everyone about my obsessions, in case you would like to take a peek at my always sincere reviews.

This is one of the best primers I've tried (and I tried a lot of them). I don't wear foundation though, so that might make a difference too. It seems like a lot of people who don't like it also wear foundation. I only wear loose powder on top of it. My face is naturally pretty oily, and this does feel a little greasy at first after putting it on, but this along with my powder seem to keep my face oil free most of the day. A lot better than if I only wear powder. It also does blur imperfections very well, and smooths the look of pores. If someone has problem skin or a lot of big pores or deep lines it might not work as well. But for someone who has fairly good skin already, and wears only light makeup or powder, it does the job perfectly. :)
I've tried L'Oreal Miracle Blur (I might've gotten the name wrong), and to me that one is too thick and harder to apply, so I much prefer this one by Garnier. It's spreads over the face a lot easier. And just seems to look better at the end of the day, still fresh and even. :)

I don't like this primer at all. It feel slimy when you put it on and never dries down.
Far from mattifiing it made my skin feel greasy all day. Yuk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It has a thick, nice, mattifying but silicony consistence. After applying to my skin, especially my T-zone looks smooth and matte. It also fills fine lines on my forehead and underneath my eyes, but if I use it everyday it makes me break out :( make up goes on smoothly too. But if you NOT have acne-prone skin, this is a nice and cheap primer.

Ok seriously...this stuff makes absolutely zero difference to the appearance of my skin, and also it made me break out. Thank god I got a sample and didn't spend any $$ on it.

I used this product mid afternoon, after applying Nivea Creme to my face this morning, and used it as a primer before applying my makeup. This cream has a very interesting texture, velvety and almost powdery. It absorbed into the skin easily and I only had to use a little product to cover my whole face which was a plush. It made my face appear completely matte, not a single shiny section as all. I don't have oily skin, I have dry skin, but this product made my face more matte than I had ever seen it!I then applied my foundation - MAC Prolongwear Compact foundation. I didn't notice any substantial difference in the way my makeup applied while using the product, however it did not dry my skin out nor cling to any dry areas which this particular foundation tends to do, so I am pleased with it in that sense. However, this product is expensive for a drugstore one and I have used better primers. It works well enough and I will finish the tube, however it is nothing special and I will not repurchase.

on 8/28/2015 7:07:00 AM

Not a huge fan of this product. It does make my skin feel smooth and soft, but I find it makes my makeup slide around on my face after only an hour, which I've never had a problem with until I used this.

It didn't blur any of my pores or imperfections and it was very greasy. It just felt like I put a thin layer of oil on my skin. I have very oily skin and this product made me look even more oily and shiny.

on 4/22/2015 12:51:00 AM

I find this product to be very helpful in keeping my makeup set all day. it helps the longevity and staying power of my makeup and I have combination skin. I also like the look of fine lines and wrinkles diminishing with each use. really good option instead of Smashbox photo finish primer.