Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 4/29/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I makes my skin look and feel better. I don't have enlarged pores but I do have some acne scaring, freckles and lines. I would use it every day even without make up, except of course, it is far to expensive for that. When I do use makeup it is just Perfect Blur, concealer creme and a translucent powder. The powder goes on easily and stays perfect looking for the whole time. My skin feels soft and flawless. Thoroughly recommend it for over 60s who don't wear a lot of heavy make up.

on 9/8/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm amazed at the low overall rating for this product as I love it. I think those trying it are perhaps too young to appreciate how great it is. I apply my serum and sunscreen, let them set, then apply 5 sec Bllur in my T-zone. It minimizes the look of my pores and fine lines and really improves the look of my skin. It's like magic the way my skin appears smooth and almost flawless. I suffered from acne and blackheads for years so this is great to see. I follow with mineral makeup for an almost pore less finish. I hope Garnier never discontinues this product.

This is one of the best primers I've tried (and I tried a lot of them). I don't wear foundation though, so that might make a difference too. It seems like a lot of people who don't like it also wear foundation. I only wear loose powder on top of it. My face is naturally pretty oily, and this does feel a little greasy at first after putting it on, but this along with my powder seem to keep my face oil free most of the day. A lot better than if I only wear powder. It also does blur imperfections very well, and smooths the look of pores. If someone has problem skin or a lot of big pores or deep lines it might not work as well. But for someone who has fairly good skin already, and wears only light makeup or powder, it does the job perfectly. :)
I've tried L'Oreal Miracle Blur (I might've gotten the name wrong), and to me that one is too thick and harder to apply, so I much prefer this one by Garnier. It's spreads over the face a lot easier. And just seems to look better at the end of the day, still fresh and even. :)

on 12/24/2015 2:01:00 AM

All I can say is I like it better than my porefessional, it works great for me

on 7/24/2015 12:45:00 PM

I just purchased this yesterday from a drug store after reading about it online and I have big ugly pores on my nose and only on my nose. As soon as I put this on I saw an immediate difference. They just disappeared! How ever my laugh lines we're still there but I don't mind using a different primer for my laugh lines. This worked wonders on my nose. After I literally tried 20 different primers from $50-$10 none worked but this Garnier one. I also tried benefit porefessional and it wasn't as good as the Garnier one. I would definitely purchase it again and again.

on 4/22/2015 12:51:00 AM

I find this product to be very helpful in keeping my makeup set all day. it helps the longevity and staying power of my makeup and I have combination skin. I also like the look of fine lines and wrinkles diminishing with each use. really good option instead of Smashbox photo finish primer.

on 1/1/2015 6:52:00 PM

This is only day 2 of using this product. I only recently started using primer and the first primer I bought (Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro $8) felt heavy on my face all day - all I could think about all day was getting home so I could wash it off; I hate being able to feel makeup on my skin, and it really didn't fill any lines or provide me with any noticeable, desirable effects. So I decided to give 5 Second Blur a go ($15), not even sure if it was supposed to be a primer or what. On the very first application - OH MY GOSH - I literally watched my fine lines, especially around my eyes, disappear! I moved to my magnifying mirror to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but nope! Sure enough, those little lines were just shrunk up or filled in or something - I don't care what they were, so long as they were gone, and they basically were! I see some not-so-great posts on this product, but I also see the ages are younger, so I don't think they are fighting the same battle I am at 44 - so for my age range, I'm going to have to say, this product is magical! It fills in the fine lines so my foundation doesn't make me look older, it feels silky smooth, and it did not bother my face all day; and most importantly, it really did seem to improve the look of my foundation. I did feel like I got a little oily later in the day, but it wasn't terrible. And the price point - to me - was more than reasonable, especially considering what I shell out to fight the signs of aging, anyway. Again, I've only used it for two days, now, so we'll just have to wait and see if I continue to be impressed - I really have my fingers crossed because I've never found a product that has impressed me more when it comes to diminishing lines.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS. I never cared about primers or my pores, but I got this as a sample and I am totally in love. It melts right into your skin and instantly makes your skin look 10x better.You need so little of this, and you only need to use it where your pores are the biggest (nose, forehead, chin...). It also mattifies your skin and creates the perfect canvas for your foundation. I would repurchase this in a heartbeat!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. Total game charger for me. I love how it makes my skin so smooth and matte. I'm able to just add concealer under my eyes and brush on my powder. These three steps give me a great flawless everyday face with very little product! Love it!

on 6/10/2014 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised by the negative reviews of this excellent primer which will now be my holy grail. I am 44 have extremely oily, breakout prone skin with large pores and a few fine lines under my eyes. This product filled all my pores and smoothed my fine lines so that they would only be visible with a microscope. It also controlled my oil. I usually have to blot and re-powder approximately 5 times a day, especially because I live in a hot humid climate. I blot only once about 10 hours into my day now! I am thrilled. I have tried many primers but gave up because having extra product under my makeup usually accentuates my lines and pores as the day goes on and nothing controls my oil. This product is so good that on my recent date with a 28yr old man, he couldn't get over my flawless skin :-) Now that's a testimonial!