Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 7/23/2018 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This broke me out so bad. I used this twice and both times I broke out in tiny pustules all over my face! I have used many primers none of which have broke me out. Also didn't do anything to help my makeup. Felt greasy on my skin. Glad this has been discontinued.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Hello everyone!. Firstly, my name is Amber Morris. I am a 32 year old Mama to 3 children, with larger than normal pores around my nose. This did absolutely nothing for my pores. I of course wanted this to work so very badly. Truth be told I have tried at least 15 different products that say they will diminish the look of pores and none have worked for me. If anyone has any recommendations for me I'll be happy to test them out!.

I do keep a Beauty Blog, telling everyone about my obsessions, in case you would like to take a peek at my always sincere reviews.

I don't like this primer at all. It feel slimy when you put it on and never dries down.
Far from mattifiing it made my skin feel greasy all day. Yuk.

on 12/10/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does fill in pores. It does have a thick, clumpy consistency. You have to smooth it on the skin well before appying foundation or powder. However, it did nothing for my face and my foundation after a couple hours cake up and seperated. I only use this product in areas that are needed around my nose and cheek area. I don't recommend this product I think it is an absolute waste of money it did not work for my skin.

Ok seriously...this stuff makes absolutely zero difference to the appearance of my skin, and also it made me break out. Thank god I got a sample and didn't spend any $$ on it.

It didn't blur any of my pores or imperfections and it was very greasy. It just felt like I put a thin layer of oil on my skin. I have very oily skin and this product made me look even more oily and shiny.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur blurs nothing. About three minutes after applying it, I checked and I couldn't even tell that it had been applied! I also use Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler, which actually does soften small lines. There is absolutely no comparison!

I think I did a review when I first got this. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and said this was a great product. It didn't do much for mattifying and blurring my pores. It also broke me out and gave me under the skin bumps. I have little to no acne (yes I do have some not a lot), but my pores are huge and all this did was block them and cause painful suffering on my face. It feels siliconey on your face and you will feel like you smeared grease all over your face. I don't recommend this at all.

made me break out like crazy on my cheeks, and I never get acne on my cheeks. at first I thought my face cleanser was the reason behind my breakout but after I stopped using this for a week my skin went right back to normal.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Worst primer I've ever purchased in my life!! Soooo greasy. Makeup slides off. This was an EXPENSIVE impulse buy..well I needed a new primer so I grabbed this. Usually I really like their products but after using this I am totally through with using this makeup line. $20 at CVS. Will be throwing away ! :(