Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

4.2

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 9/14/2017 7:23:00 AM

I love this primer, though dropped a lippie because of the packaging. Someone's description below made me smile - yes, it really does 'fart out' the product sometimes. I have on occasions pressed the tube, nothing comes out, squeeze again and suddenly it squirts/farts out in unexpected directions. Sometimes I can't see where it has gone, and that's why I now have a few unsightly little stains on my nicely painted bedroom wall. So beware of that.
Otherwise, it is my favourite primer. I always take it away with me. It really does seem to improve my look, and I can tell the difference when I don't have it on. I'm happy to put up with the occasional problem getting it out of the tube as long as they don't change the formulation.

on 4/29/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I makes my skin look and feel better. I don't have enlarged pores but I do have some acne scaring, freckles and lines. I would use it every day even without make up, except of course, it is far to expensive for that. When I do use makeup it is just Perfect Blur, concealer creme and a translucent powder. The powder goes on easily and stays perfect looking for the whole time. My skin feels soft and flawless. Thoroughly recommend it for over 60s who don't wear a lot of heavy make up.

on 9/8/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm amazed at the low overall rating for this product as I love it. I think those trying it are perhaps too young to appreciate how great it is. I apply my serum and sunscreen, let them set, then apply 5 sec Bllur in my T-zone. It minimizes the look of my pores and fine lines and really improves the look of my skin. It's like magic the way my skin appears smooth and almost flawless. I suffered from acne and blackheads for years so this is great to see. I follow with mineral makeup for an almost pore less finish. I hope Garnier never discontinues this product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur blurs nothing. About three minutes after applying it, I checked and I couldn't even tell that it had been applied! I also use Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler, which actually does soften small lines. There is absolutely no comparison!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I recently used samples of this product as well as the comparable Loreal Revitalift products for face and eyes. I found the Garnier product best at hiding the pores I wanted to hide. It performed so well that I bought a tube. I got 100 percent coverage of my enlarged pores including a really stubborn one on my nose that bugs me! My makeup went on perfectly over it too.
I found this superior to the Loreal face product not only in hiding pores but also because it contains no sunscreen. I have mild rosacea and am careful about sunscreen ( I like to choose my own) and fragrance. It was superior to the Loreal eye product in hiding pores. I used the eye product on my face ( no sunscreen in it) and it worked better than the Loreal face product.
This product did not break me out the way some with silicone in them often do. Overall, this is now my go- to primer for nose, cheeks and chin.

on 3/16/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I am 57 years old and have had rosacea, the kind that causes hyperplasia of your skin cells and sebaceous gland hyperplasia, for a long time. So my pores are pretty much noticeable no matter what I do. I have never really used primer before because I never found one that did much of anything, but I thought I would try this one because the name "blur" attracted me, and it is amazing! It slips on easily, I love the feel of it, it goes on thickly and covers my enlarged pores so well and my liquid foundation slips on so easily over it, and my skin looks great all day! It looks really natural, very matte and not oily or shiny at all, and not like I am wearing a lot of makeup, which is very important to me. I also use it under my eyes in lieu of a concealer, and it really does seem to "blur" my dark circles and fine lines in that area in a more natural way than any concealer I have found. This summer I may try it with a mineral veil on top for a lighter look! This is definitely a valuable part of daily routine for as long as it is available!!!