Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by age: 19-24
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

2.6

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 7/24/2015 12:45:00 PM

I just purchased this yesterday from a drug store after reading about it online and I have big ugly pores on my nose and only on my nose. As soon as I put this on I saw an immediate difference. They just disappeared! How ever my laugh lines we're still there but I don't mind using a different primer for my laugh lines. This worked wonders on my nose. After I literally tried 20 different primers from $50-$10 none worked but this Garnier one. I also tried benefit porefessional and it wasn't as good as the Garnier one. I would definitely purchase it again and again.

on 11/28/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Like everyone else said already, it's a sillicone based primer that's supposed to do some wonders to your skin. It's all fluffy, like a little fart cloud. I have decided to repurchase it recently, because:

+ it was on sale, again
+ though it's only 30ml it does last a long time because
+ a little goes a long way
+ it makes my face real smooth
+ it fills wrinkles and such
+ foundation goes on top really well
+ foundation lasts longer and my t-zone isn't as oily as without it/with a different primer

So yeah. On the other hand:
- it doesn't make my pores appear much smaller
- the tube sucks and sometimes farts the product out directly on the ground
- I wouldn't buy it if it wasn't on sale again, because the full price is a bit too much for me, cuz I'm cheap
- I probably prefer less sillicone-y primers

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! It instantly makes my skin feel silky and smooth and my foundation goes on effortlessly.
I have naturally slightly oily skin and the Matte effect in this really works on keeping that away.
The only thing I would say about this product is that it can sometimes make your skin too silky which can cause make-up to get wiped of easily, other than that I would definably use this product again!

I used this product mid afternoon, after applying Nivea Creme to my face this morning, and used it as a primer before applying my makeup. This cream has a very interesting texture, velvety and almost powdery. It absorbed into the skin easily and I only had to use a little product to cover my whole face which was a plush. It made my face appear completely matte, not a single shiny section as all. I don't have oily skin, I have dry skin, but this product made my face more matte than I had ever seen it!I then applied my foundation - MAC Prolongwear Compact foundation. I didn't notice any substantial difference in the way my makeup applied while using the product, however it did not dry my skin out nor cling to any dry areas which this particular foundation tends to do, so I am pleased with it in that sense. However, this product is expensive for a drugstore one and I have used better primers. It works well enough and I will finish the tube, however it is nothing special and I will not repurchase.

on 3/23/2014 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a reasonable good primer, it does fill in pores, leave that smooth finish (from silacone) and adds a subtle glow. Even better, this product is a pro at removing those pesky mascara stains without completely ruining your eyeshadows. Can't say on whether it lasts long but it's worth checking out.

on 3/12/2014 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is okay! I bought this instead of my Loreal miracle blur because it was a few dollars cheaper. I looooove Loreals- but this one is similar but okay. It does blur. I squeeze the recommended amount of product into my hands and it still doesn't seem to be enough!! I'll probably go back to Loreals though... In a pinch I'll get this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

For a drugstore primer, this is most definitely not a bad way to go. It is relatively inexpensive, and you get 30ml of product, which you only really need a small amount of so it will probably last you a long time. It makes the claims of visibly blurring your wrinkles, imperfections, open pores and shine. These are definitely big claims that I can't say it lives up to all of them. When first applied, I can definitely see the blurring affect, it makes my face look and feel soft and smooth. However it has a really greasy consistency so I think if I had oily skin then this would definitely increase shine as opposed to reducing it. Also, the advice on the box is to apply after you've done your moisturiser, but for me it feels like I've got too much on my face, like a really heavy feeling if that makes any sense. Even if I sit and wait for my moisturiser to completely sink in and then follow up with the blur, it still feels like too much. But it keeps my make up there for a few hours and definitely makes my complexion look softer, which is always a plus. I probably wouldn't buy again on the basis of I don't really like primers for the face that much, I only bought this out of a recommendation from someone.

on 10/27/2016 5:35:00 PM

It's not a bad primer, I love the consistency, it's very fluffy and nice and you can blend it amazingly on the skin. On the other hand, after applying the foundation, the pores don't really dissapear and maybe they are seen even more... I have kinda dried up T-zone and even after applying the primer, it's kinda flaky on my forehead, so I think I'll not buy it again even though I love silicon primers..

This has absolutely no blurring power what so ever but it does make a very good base for makeup. The consistency is smooth and creamy and it makes my foundation and concealer last a lot longer. I recommended this to my mother who bought it and hated it but many of my friends also love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this really works and makes my skin feel lovely and smooth.
Altough if you have no wrinkles or blemishes this product may be a little pointless.