Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.3

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 12/24/2015 2:01:00 AM

All I can say is I like it better than my porefessional, it works great for me

I think I did a review when I first got this. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and said this was a great product. It didn't do much for mattifying and blurring my pores. It also broke me out and gave me under the skin bumps. I have little to no acne (yes I do have some not a lot), but my pores are huge and all this did was block them and cause painful suffering on my face. It feels siliconey on your face and you will feel like you smeared grease all over your face. I don't recommend this at all.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS. I never cared about primers or my pores, but I got this as a sample and I am totally in love. It melts right into your skin and instantly makes your skin look 10x better.You need so little of this, and you only need to use it where your pores are the biggest (nose, forehead, chin...). It also mattifies your skin and creates the perfect canvas for your foundation. I would repurchase this in a heartbeat!

on 6/14/2014 11:31:00 PM

I received a sample size of this product and thought I would give it a try. While this product does help to blur pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes. I found it difficult to blend in my makeup after applying this primer. It made my makeup 'slippery', my makeup did not stay at all. After a while, my makeup started to cake up in areas on my face. I had to redo my makeup after applying this.
I would not purchase this product.