Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur
Enter Title

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 9/14/2017 7:23:00 AM

I love this primer, though dropped a lippie because of the packaging. Someone's description below made me smile - yes, it really does 'fart out' the product sometimes. I have on occasions pressed the tube, nothing comes out, squeeze again and suddenly it squirts/farts out in unexpected directions. Sometimes I can't see where it has gone, and that's why I now have a few unsightly little stains on my nicely painted bedroom wall. So beware of that.
Otherwise, it is my favourite primer. I always take it away with me. It really does seem to improve my look, and I can tell the difference when I don't have it on. I'm happy to put up with the occasional problem getting it out of the tube as long as they don't change the formulation.

on 4/29/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I makes my skin look and feel better. I don't have enlarged pores but I do have some acne scaring, freckles and lines. I would use it every day even without make up, except of course, it is far to expensive for that. When I do use makeup it is just Perfect Blur, concealer creme and a translucent powder. The powder goes on easily and stays perfect looking for the whole time. My skin feels soft and flawless. Thoroughly recommend it for over 60s who don't wear a lot of heavy make up.

on 9/8/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm amazed at the low overall rating for this product as I love it. I think those trying it are perhaps too young to appreciate how great it is. I apply my serum and sunscreen, let them set, then apply 5 sec Bllur in my T-zone. It minimizes the look of my pores and fine lines and really improves the look of my skin. It's like magic the way my skin appears smooth and almost flawless. I suffered from acne and blackheads for years so this is great to see. I follow with mineral makeup for an almost pore less finish. I hope Garnier never discontinues this product.

This is one of the best primers I've tried (and I tried a lot of them). I don't wear foundation though, so that might make a difference too. It seems like a lot of people who don't like it also wear foundation. I only wear loose powder on top of it. My face is naturally pretty oily, and this does feel a little greasy at first after putting it on, but this along with my powder seem to keep my face oil free most of the day. A lot better than if I only wear powder. It also does blur imperfections very well, and smooths the look of pores. If someone has problem skin or a lot of big pores or deep lines it might not work as well. But for someone who has fairly good skin already, and wears only light makeup or powder, it does the job perfectly. :)
I've tried L'Oreal Miracle Blur (I might've gotten the name wrong), and to me that one is too thick and harder to apply, so I much prefer this one by Garnier. It's spreads over the face a lot easier. And just seems to look better at the end of the day, still fresh and even. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Hello everyone!. Firstly, my name is Amber Morris. I am a 32 year old Mama to 3 children, with larger than normal pores around my nose. This did absolutely nothing for my pores. I of course wanted this to work so very badly. Truth be told I have tried at least 15 different products that say they will diminish the look of pores and none have worked for me. If anyone has any recommendations for me I'll be happy to test them out!.

I do keep a Beauty Blog, telling everyone about my obsessions, in case you would like to take a peek at my always sincere reviews.

on 10/27/2016 5:35:00 PM

It's not a bad primer, I love the consistency, it's very fluffy and nice and you can blend it amazingly on the skin. On the other hand, after applying the foundation, the pores don't really dissapear and maybe they are seen even more... I have kinda dried up T-zone and even after applying the primer, it's kinda flaky on my forehead, so I think I'll not buy it again even though I love silicon primers..

I don't like this primer at all. It feel slimy when you put it on and never dries down.
Far from mattifiing it made my skin feel greasy all day. Yuk.

on 12/10/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does fill in pores. It does have a thick, clumpy consistency. You have to smooth it on the skin well before appying foundation or powder. However, it did nothing for my face and my foundation after a couple hours cake up and seperated. I only use this product in areas that are needed around my nose and cheek area. I don't recommend this product I think it is an absolute waste of money it did not work for my skin.

on 12/24/2015 2:01:00 AM

All I can say is I like it better than my porefessional, it works great for me

The consistency is a bit clumpy and airy.
It does what it says UNTIL you put anything overtop. I put it on and my pores blur, go matte, and my skin is nice looking, then I tried to put on foundation and the foundation slipped all over my face and only SETTLED in my pores making my face look as though covered in whiteheads. If I can work out how to upload a picture I will do so.
If you don't wear makeup then its nice, but its an awful primer. And as I don't leave the house without make up its useless to me