Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear
Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lanolin, pyrus communis (pear) fruit extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil (huile de colza), linalool, limonene, geraniol

on 6/7/2018 9:08:00 PM

this product does not smell great..

on 6/7/2018 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Oh my lord the smell! It smells awful, like canola oil that has turned bad. I'm usually a big fan of Burt's Bees, but this one has gone in the bin after a few days; I just can't get past the smell of it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ehh. I don't hate this... but I just don't think it does anything. It smells very nice, but after I use it my lips are uncomfortably chapped again within an hour.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used this awhile ago and was going to write a ho-hum review, basically that I prefer other Burt's Bees chapsticks to this one. Pomegranate is HG for me, and what I grab in cooler weather.

So recently I misplaced my pomegranate chapstick & reached for coconut & pear instead. I thought, "this couldn't be that bad." Well I was wrong! My lips started peeling! I'm not a fan of the fragrance either.

on 7/22/2017 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Smells nice, hydrates and it's smooth when applied. Does not irritate my sensitive lips. Would buy again and would reccomend!

For tropical weather is fabulous if you need to be protected for about 2 hours. Good scent and it didnt dry my lips at all. Will repurchase

on 12/27/2016 11:23:00 PM

Love. Best lip balm ever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I really don't understand the ratings, this does nothing for my dry chapped lips and imo is basically useless for anyone living in Canada lol. The texture is waxy and hard, which I'm guessing is from the beeswax and coconut oil. I can't imagine applying this when the weather gets even colder. It didn't seem to moisturize my lips at all, and sometimes I felt like it ended up making my lips even drier :( I haven't tried any other Burts Bees lip balms but this one has put me off from trying any others (especially since the label for this flavor is "hydrating"). The cap is also nail-breakingly hard to take off, if you care about that sort of thing. Overall I'm extremely disappointed with this, it's about as moisturizing as an EOS lip balm (aka NOT). The only good thing about it is that it smells really good.

on 10/14/2016 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Was excited to try this stuff, I wanted to try a new balm to switch it up a little bit. I love coconut and pears and it was cheap so I decided to purchase. That was a mistake.

The fragrance gives me a headache, like a real headache, I had to take some aspirin. Very overwhelming. It feels oily on my lips and I personally hate how that feels. I left it on for the day and my lips didn't change at ALL. In fact, they felt more tight and looked more dry, it was horrible.

The packaging was very poorly made. The top of the balm had a bunch of cracks and weird edges that made it hard to evenly apply. The cap is hard to take off and there's not even a lot in there.

I definitely will not be repurchasing.

on 4/19/2016 2:26:00 PM

I have repurchase again. I love this lip balm. This lip balm is cheap, and hydrated, smell great too.

Popular Lip Treatments