Victoria's Secret Night Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

it has a very exotic scent and my boyfriend loves it. its not a sweet fragrence like people say its also very strong and dominant

on 7/14/2014 12:54:00 AM

The staying power sucks on this, like all body sprays, however I do really like the scent. its dark without being musky. I guess Im the odd man out cause I like this.

This is somewhat similar to Victoria's Secret, Seductive Dark Orchid, but Dark Orchid is better. This has a slightly masculine vibe, where Dark Orchid is very feminine. It's not bad, and I'm glad to see Victoria's Secret at least trying for a darker scent. I just bought mine yesterday and I think I might return it for something else. It's just too similar to my Dark Orchid I already have to keep, plus I like that one much better. The bottle is gorgeous though, actually prettier than the bottle of Dark Orchid.

I purchased this fragrance on 11/29/2013 during the $ 25.00 fragrance sale. This fragrance is fruity and sweet. Likethe other V.S. fragrances I have tried this one does not have any staying power! I definitely will not repurchase this again

Popular Fragrances