Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

3.0

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this immediately after purchasing it. I woke up with soft skin but realised that there were tiny bumps and larger bumps started forming. It is day 2 now and I have two large bumps which are painless. My skin is extremely prone to clogged pores. I realised that my skin is more clogged now. I am still going to give this at least a two weeks more to work. Maybe my skin just freaked out because I rarely use Cocoa Butter on my skin. I'll give this another go and I'll be back for a follow-up review =D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Been using over a month. I haven't seen any changes in my skin, but it is helping soothe my oncoming pregnancy stretch marks. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got a sample from this and noticed it made my face soft. I was happy to see it in walmart for 9-10$. I decided to give it a try because i have few skin problems, adult acne, scars and some early signs of aging (fine lines on forehead). It is an oil... its not too greasy at all. It does contain some vitamins in retinol. It has made my face so soft and has become my staple moisturizer. It is reducing my fine lines more and more everyday and has really brought some confidwnce back to me about the skin on my face. It is not causing dry skin on my face (it feels perfectly moisturized and soft and less rough). However, it making my lips extremely dry no matter how much lip balm i apply. It is doing great things for my skin tough and i will continue using it unless i get any worse reactions.

Update: with continued use my skin became slightly redened and irritated by the retinol. I saw no further improvements in my skin so I ended up tossing it.

on 3/2/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I would give this product a 10 if I could. This product is AMAZING, I cant find a better word to describe it. I've been using it for about 2 weeks, and I can see great results already!! I have many acne scars in my face and I found it on Walmart and wanted to give it a try and I love it!! My acne scars are less noticeable and my redness on the sides of my nose just disappeared! Besides my skin feels so soft. I have sensitive eyes, and it didn't irritate my eyes, its liquidy and runny but it dries fast, and its kind of a dry oil, it doesn't feel think. I plan to buy this again and again.