Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

4.1

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 2/26/2016 10:07:00 PM

I bought this as I have started experimenting with facial oils. This done nothing for my skin except completely dry it out to the point where my face was covered in a rash (must be the retinol) and I also broke out in lots of small bumps. I stuck it out for 3 weeks to see if my skin would adapt and it didn't. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

on 11/6/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this oil. The ingredients -- retinols and Vitamin C, for starters -- are appealing for a skin care junkie. The price is great, too, to get such a good amount of product for about $10. It's a touch scented with rose, which I was first worried about but I find it doesn't bother me. (I'm not a fan of scented skin products.) The oil applies nicely and soaks in well, leaving no greasy feel. After a few moments my face is a bit softer and moisturized but there's no oily feel left behind. (My skin tends to be normal in summer and dryer in winter.) It's especially nice in winter, and I think my skin looks a bit better using this regularly. It hasn't completely gotten rid of dark spots or scars, but they look a bit better and I think my skin looks a little fresher and dewier. It hasn't irritated my skin or anything either, with breakouts or any other troubles.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This oil moisturizes and feels good on my skin, but I believe it breaks me out. So if you are breakout prone (as I am -- otherwise I'm combo/dry w/ oily T zone), I'd be wary. I preferred to use this at night, but now I'm using an Olay serum.

on 1/17/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this every night for a week now and I love it. My skin is oily and prone to break outs and isn't in great condition due to sun exposure in my early years this is absorbed almost immediately and doesn't leave my skin shiny and hasn't broken me out in spots either! I also use it during the day and just add my face powder over the top which is a SPF 15. It leaves my skin soft and feeling lovely. I haven't used it long enough to comment if it helps to fade my age spots but will continue using this product regardless as it makes my skin feel so great. I've used many many different face creams for ageing skin and spent a fortune on top of the range ones but none have made my skin feel this good and In time I hope to see all the anti ageing effects too. This product has a slight pleasant smell to it which is an added bonus unlike some face creams or serums. I just take the pipette out of the bottle and run my fingers over it I then rub my hands together and run over my entire face. I find this is enough to give a good even coverage without going over the top. Love this product!

on 12/11/2014 11:13:00 AM

I have been using this face oil for a little over 2 years every night before bed and I LOVE it! I was very hesistant to put oil on my combination skin but I'm glad I decided to try it out. It does not make my skin oilier (of course if you apply a lot it will look oily) or cause breakouts, hallelujah! :-) I generally only use this at night and I apply 5-7 drops, I like a good coating, lol. It has helped soften fine lines and my skin in general. I also have a more even tone.

If I do decide to wear this during the day I only use about 2 drops and always apply sunscreen on top. There is retinol in this product so sunscreen is a must because retinol will not stay stable in sunlight, it just breaks down, hence the dark brown color of the container.

I think it's priced well for the amount of time the product lasts. Mine usually last 2 to 3 months.

I love the dropper because that cuts down on bacteria transfer from hand to bottle.

Overall, outstanding product and will continue to purchase! :-)

on 12/1/2014 8:58:00 PM

I am in love with this oil. It works perfectly for my face.
At first i was sceptical about using oil on my face and i thought i would break out. But if anything, my skin has improved. I always apply it on before I go to bed (after cleansing) and in the morning my skin is always glowing. I wouldn't use it during the day unless I'm spending the day at home. I love that it has Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Apricot Oil etc in one product. And the smell is amazing too. It almost feels like dry oil once i put it on because it absorbs pretty quickly.

I've always loved Palmers products and trusted them since they always seem to do good stuff for my skin. When I saw the face oil being a skin care junky I had to try this. First, it smells lovely the light rose hip fragrance is really pleasing to me. It's very light, the oil itself is very light not heavy at all. I too though find it works best on my skin when it's damp. It absorbs really well and leaves my skin super soft! I only use 4 drops. I had acne till my early 30's and I was finally like enough! So I'm careful with what I use. I was battling a hormonal chin breakout or wanna be breakout. With AHA's and this oil I was able to stop my chin from going mad. Since my skin has cleared from a lot of work I now just battle the monthly/hormonal spots and this does not make my skin worse. In fact the little bit of brown spots I had are gone.

The texture of my skin is smoother, and foundations go on so easy. I only use this at night because of the retinol. I like to use hyaluronic acid, Mandelic acid serum, then CeraVe PM. I alternate with this oil on my non acid nights. If my skin is dry I use this more and it hydrates very well. My skin looks very bright and even toned. I know this the oil has made my skin better that's for sure! For the price you get a very good product as well. I'm wondering how much retinol is in this? Otherwise I'm very happy the vitamin c brightens and my scars and brown spots are being kept away. It doesn't break me out and I find it absorbs best on moist skin. I'm oily now dry in the winter so this product is great year round. I love it! Recommended!

Also this is not a dupe for Bio Oil in fact they are not even related! It's a face oil period.