Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

4.1

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 5/23/2018 10:03:00 AM

This is probably my favorite facial oil. It doesn't have a cloying scent, absorbs quickly, and makes my skin soft, and smooth. I'm not sure if the retinol has done anything to my forehead wrinkles yet, but time will tell. Will repurchase.

Palmers is really impressing me! I have combination skin but it gets very dry around my mouth in the winter. I purchased the cleansing oil and loved it so my next purchase was this oil. I have nothing but good things to say. No breakouts (however, I’m not prone to them at all). My skin is so soft! I even use it under my primer and my makeup looks amazing! Another nice thing - I use it around my eyes with no problems.

All the lippies for me !

on 8/9/2017 10:09:00 AM

I tried samples packs of this . I woke up to 2 new hard deep acne which was very worrying. I never had this type/ new acne for years / only get them from a bad allergy. It was just two hard acne .. but it was enough for me to be scared and swear it off. Edit: I tried it again . This time I woke up to small white acne all over my face . My skin looked red and irritated .it was dry, acne and swollen all at the same time . Swearing it off for life. On my body it’s actually okay . Probably it’s the mineral oil .

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. I have been using it for about three weeks at least once a day, usually twice a day if I do not plan on being in full sun. This stuff is amazing. My pores are smaller, my skin is sooo much smoother, less oily throughout the day, I have zero breakouts since using it, and my hyperpigmentation has improved so much! Basically cannot be seen...and only in a matter of weeks. I love this stuff. I do have to wear an SPF anytime that I am in the sun to ensure that the retinol doesnt have any negative affects on existing discoloration...but this oil is awesome. I love my plain rose hip oil because its simple and it works wonders as well...but this stuff is like my rose hip oil on crack, i really enjoy the boost that it gives my skin. I will continue to repurchase this over and over. I will be buying a few bottles in my next amazon order just to make sure i have backups. It absorbs into the skin very quickly (less than 5 min) and works well if makeup is applied, I love it...one of the best products that I have purchased for my skin to date. To use, I apply to either skin that is dampened by a toner or aloe vera gel, and then add the oil on top, let it sit for a few minutes and then follow with my normal SPF moisturizer. For evening I do the exact same, but I use a non-SPF moisturizer. If you are someone that enjoys moisturizing with an oil but tend to break out from oils applied to the face, this may be your solution!

on 6/27/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I should've known that if I had to put it down after only using it for a week, then it wasn't for me. Despite that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth, and that I genuinely believe all the ingredients are great for the skin, it will give me big pimples after a few days. Even though it's only one or two, it's not worth it to risk my finally bump free skin that I worked so hard for (and now haha back to square one) just for the sake of some nutrients that I can find elsewhere. Sadly, my good experiences with this were short lived.

on 4/11/2016 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this oil! I've only been using it for a week on a spot that's not so obvious on my nose to test the results and I must say I'm very impressed! I have oily, sensitive acne-prone skin so I try not to put on active pimples because the formula is lightweight but still tad too oily for my liking. It doesn't clog my skin and I normally put in on my scars before I sleep, in replacement of my night moisturiser and it does work!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This leaves my skin moisturizer, smooth and radiant. Perfect packaging for less than 100% stable ingredients (dark bottle with dropper). I have drying skin so I use about .75 of a dropper and really spread it around generously. No break outs, just glory skin. I've been getting lots of compliments lately for an old lady.

on 1/31/2016 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I use it daily in multiple ways. I put a couple of drops on my face after my moisturizer as a primer, then I mix it with my liquid foundation to sheer it out to a natural dewy look, then I put a couple of drops on my beauty blender to blend out my concealer. (Sounds like overkill, but I love the way it makes my skin and makeup look!) At night I put a couple of drops on before my moisturizer and let it sink in. I don't know that I've noticed many skin benefits other than my face being better moisturized, but it hasn't made me break out and I will certainly repurchase it for its use in my makeup routine rather than my skincare routine.

on 11/24/2015 4:27:00 AM

I used this every night after cleaning my face. It didn't absorb into my skin. I felt that it just sat there...anyways, in the morning my skin was feeling nice. But then i had the worst breakout of my life...a lot of painful and big bumps on my cheeks. I stopped using it. It didn't go away. I thought it wasn't the oil because usually it goes away if i stop using the product. I started a treatment from the pharmacy, slowly the bumps were going away. Then i thought to try it in my foundation. It looked great! It didn't look greasy just healthy and natural...but after a week the bumps appeared again and i knew it was the oil. Too bad, i liked it in my foundation.
My skin is pretty normal, a little oily in the T zone and i have the usual breakouts due to hormones or different foods.

on 10/23/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cannoli I love this !!!! It is packed with great ingredients such as vitamin c, retinol and essential oils! It cost me 8$ at Walmart and it seriously lasts forever!! It feels so luxurious and gives a great glow! I only wear this at night because it contains retinol and I wear the kiehls spf 50 sunscreen during the day (another fav)