Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

4.7

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 10/14/2016 12:45:00 AM

Long time user of retinols here, but very infrequent user of Vitamin C. I was quite excited to see the two combined in one product and even more excited to see it in oil form. I am yet to use this around the eye area because I am really scared to use oils around the eye, but I have used it extensively on the rest of my face (and hands) and I am really pleased with it. Palmer's are getting very clever with their products. They seem to know what the public want and their move into cosmeceuticals at affordable prices is really fabulous.

This product comes in a glass dropper bottle which is designed to protect the contents from the sun and light which would render the contents useless. It applies really easily because the oil has lots of slip. I use about 6 drops on clean skin. Prior to using this, I was using Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle serum which I absolutely adore, but I did find it quite drying. The Palmers Skin Therapy Oil leaves my skin feeling moist and the next day it still feels really comfortable. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I am so happy with the look and feel of my skin. I am also using this on my hands every night. It is really importantt to use a high SPF sunscreen during the day if you are using this product.

I am really impressed with the price and quality of this product and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This oil feels so good on my dry, 45 year old skin. I tend to use AHAs and Retinols throughout the week, so a couple of times a week, I use this to quench my dry skin with a good drink. It feels so awesome as it sinks into my skin. The scent is extremely subtle, fortunately. It absorbs nicely. I put it on at night and in the morning, my face looks and feels so fresh. Great price. One caveat - the dropper holds a very generous dosage of the oil. Fill the dropper only halfway or less so you don't waste.

on 1/1/2016 2:53:00 AM

at first I was worried that this product would be heavy and oily but that was not the case. this product blends perfectly , in fact, I even put a drop or two into my liquid foundation when I'm applying my make up and it works wonders for lines and wrinkles. I'm 46 years old and I can tell a significant difference in the fine lines appearence since I have been using this product . I have tried more expensive products but they have disappointed me without satisfactory results. I was astonished at how affordable palmers products are. Not only affordable but they produce RESULTS! My skin has never felt softer or looked better since I've used this product. Not only does it reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it actually evens skin tone and gives skin a more youthful appearence. I stumbled upon this product while looking for the palmers cocoa butter cream for my pregnant daughter. I used that cream on my stomach with both my pregnancies and it prevented my stomach from getting ANY stretch marks at all. it worked so well I wanted to make sure my daughter started using it for her first pregnancy. while I found the cream for my daughter is saw this palmers face product. the price was right and I knew palmers has worked well for me in the past, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did!! it is a absolutely wonderful product for aging skin. the product lasts a long time because a small amount goes a good long way. There is only one caution. Do not get the product into your eyeball as it can cause irritation. Likely due to the retinol in the product. even though the product has retinol I've not experienced any burning of my sensitive facial skin like I have with other retinol facial products. I must say this is a wonderful product. I really love it!! if you can't find it at your local store you can easily order it online for the same low price from several vendors and shops. I really believe in this product, this is why I took the time to write this review. If your like me with aging skin, give this product a try. I think you will be quite surprised at how well it works and you will soon see the results!!

I finally got my hands on this product! I applied some tonight and so far so good. Only thing was you might notice a few pimples but that's just the retinol working your skin. It takes 3 to 6 weeks for retinol to work with your skin, and your skin to get use to it. The bottle is a decent small size so I advice to give a try and see if you like but remember that nothing works over nigjt even though this product has made my face look a bit more radiant but other than that for wrinkles, pigmentation and hyperpigmentation and etc you should give it a month since your skin needs to get use to the stuff anyway, patience is a virtue. This stuff is great and ingredients im in love with. First day here so I'll keep you guys notified in a month or so. Remember be patient, overall this product soaks in and keeps the moisture locked which is another positive for me. Looking forward to reducing some fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Will keep you guys posted.

UPDATE: hey y'all, so a little over a month has gone by and so far it has done an excellent job with reducing an acne scar that i had for a while, and as for hyperpigmentation; it has worked ! It has reduced it so much that I don't really need to put much cover up anymore. I will continue to use this oil and hope to see more results as I am now.

on 6/19/2014 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a big product junkie and I've tried so many serums/facial oils to try and fade post acne marks and discoloration. Clinique, Estée Lauder, Clarins, Origins, even La Mer! and nothing. Absolutely no results. 1 day when I was buying a new cleanser I saw this at target and decided to try it. OH MY GOD!!!!!! I've finally found something that's lighting and fading my pitting and discoloration and for around $10! Not 40, 53, 62, 78, 100+ only about 11.99? I would recommend this to anyone I personally just use a few drops alone or sometimes I'll mix the drops with my moisturizer. I only use this at night because of its retinol content. As fare as anti aging goes I feel this very important even for me! Yes I'm still very young but my skins already experienced too much damage so I take skin care seriously!!!! I'm sure this would work very well for dry and aging skins. It's been doing wonders for my oily combo damaged skin. Highly recommended

on 5/7/2014 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this face oil for about two months now and I am loving it. I have very dry sensitive skin and I can't usually use this type of product but my skin is loving it. I thought for a minute that it was going to give me bumps around my eyes but I was just using too much of it, I scaled back the amount and haven't had a problem since. It just feels so good and makes my skin so smooth that I couldn't help packing it on!