Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

4.3

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. I have been using it for about three weeks at least once a day, usually twice a day if I do not plan on being in full sun. This stuff is amazing. My pores are smaller, my skin is sooo much smoother, less oily throughout the day, I have zero breakouts since using it, and my hyperpigmentation has improved so much! Basically cannot be seen...and only in a matter of weeks. I love this stuff. I do have to wear an SPF anytime that I am in the sun to ensure that the retinol doesnt have any negative affects on existing discoloration...but this oil is awesome. I love my plain rose hip oil because its simple and it works wonders as well...but this stuff is like my rose hip oil on crack, i really enjoy the boost that it gives my skin. I will continue to repurchase this over and over. I will be buying a few bottles in my next amazon order just to make sure i have backups. It absorbs into the skin very quickly (less than 5 min) and works well if makeup is applied, I love it...one of the best products that I have purchased for my skin to date. To use, I apply to either skin that is dampened by a toner or aloe vera gel, and then add the oil on top, let it sit for a few minutes and then follow with my normal SPF moisturizer. For evening I do the exact same, but I use a non-SPF moisturizer. If you are someone that enjoys moisturizing with an oil but tend to break out from oils applied to the face, this may be your solution!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Been using over a month. I haven't seen any changes in my skin, but it is helping soothe my oncoming pregnancy stretch marks. Will not repurchase.

on 4/18/2014 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wow, another excellent, affordable, effective facial oil find! I have been on the face oil bandwagon for a couple of years now and have been a Boots Botanics Organic face oil addict, as it had proved the most effective and the best $. I got a sample of this Palmer's oil in a box of their version of this for the body (which is excellent for rehabing winter ravaged skin, BTW) and gave it a try. So very happy that I did! This is just as nice as the Boots, maybe not quite as hydrating, with the added benefits of Vitamin C and Retinol. I normally can't use retinol on my face but I bravely gave it a go and find that in this oil, I can actually use it! My skin is combination and very sensitive. In the winter its been very dry for the past few years but I will breakout if anything is too pore-clogging. I have only been using this at night since I've been told that retinol breaks down in sunlight and using it can make your skin more sensitive to the sun (I am so pale and prone to burning I need NO help here! LOL). I apply it after cleansing and then toning with rosewater and it sinks in very quickly. It makes my skin feel so very soft and hydrated. I also think a couple of dark spots on my forehead are starting to fade too. No irritation and also no breakouts. It was also only about $9.99 at Walmart (which is around the same as the Boots price). The blending of oils are all ones known to be very beneficial to the skin too. To Note- the product comes in a dark glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper is great because you only need a few drops to cover your face and neck. The bottle is glass and dark to keep the essential oils from losing their effectiveness. I will continue to use this as my "night cream" and hope to see even more benefits!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this a week ago at Walmart. I think I paid $8 after a $2 coupon attached to the box was applied. Great price right! Well on to the review......I have used several organic oils recently, amongst them are avocado, almond, extra virgin olive, coconut, rose hip seed, and vitamin e. All of these oils have worked REALLY well on my dry and thirsty skin. The only oil my skin dislikes is Argan, and even though this product contains some Argan oil, it doesn't have enough of it to upset my skin. With regards to how this oil feels, it is very light, thin in consistency, almost scent free and sinks into the skin quickly. I like to use this right before my moisturizer. I have noticed that when I use this oil, my skin does not look shiny around the T-Zone by the end of my workday. It allows foundations like EL Double Wear to look luminous while dry to the touch which is why I love it. I feel this is the kind of oil that my skin will appreciate in the summer months as well because it is so thin and light. As far as evening out my skin tone and all the other skin repairing claims, it is too soon to tell, but I must admit that my bare skin looks a bit more radiant after just one week of use. . So far so good, I will be buying a bottle for my sisters because I think they too will do really well with this.