Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

4.7

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. My skin has never felt better. I have issues with tzone oil but pretty normal skin other than that. This is so moisturizing yet light at the same time. (Doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all). My skin feels silky smooth after I use it. (Has a nice rose smell to it). It has been a few weeks using it 2x a day and I have noticed the texture and some redness, discoloration has majorly improved. I have gotten compliments on my skin without makeup on!! Bought it on sale at Walgreens buy one get one half off so I got 2 bottles for about $18 total. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin but loved how this feels on my skin and I LOVE the scent. Trouble is
I can rarely find it in my area. Due to my skin type I would only use this at night and not all the time. I like the way it feels on my skin and wish I could use it more often but in my case more moisture does NOT make my skin produce less oil.
I do like this a lot though.

UPDATE: I am able to find this in my walmart in the healthcare/pharmacy section where they have the cortisone and antibacterial creams etc.

on 5/9/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

This was scary because I'm very oily, but this is actually making my makeup stay fresh longer without blotting. Either it is going to make me break out in hell boils or they'll quit making it. But until then......it's brilliant on my super oily mega sensitive skin!