Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

4.1

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. I have been using it for about three weeks at least once a day, usually twice a day if I do not plan on being in full sun. This stuff is amazing. My pores are smaller, my skin is sooo much smoother, less oily throughout the day, I have zero breakouts since using it, and my hyperpigmentation has improved so much! Basically cannot be seen...and only in a matter of weeks. I love this stuff. I do have to wear an SPF anytime that I am in the sun to ensure that the retinol doesnt have any negative affects on existing discoloration...but this oil is awesome. I love my plain rose hip oil because its simple and it works wonders as well...but this stuff is like my rose hip oil on crack, i really enjoy the boost that it gives my skin. I will continue to repurchase this over and over. I will be buying a few bottles in my next amazon order just to make sure i have backups. It absorbs into the skin very quickly (less than 5 min) and works well if makeup is applied, I love it...one of the best products that I have purchased for my skin to date. To use, I apply to either skin that is dampened by a toner or aloe vera gel, and then add the oil on top, let it sit for a few minutes and then follow with my normal SPF moisturizer. For evening I do the exact same, but I use a non-SPF moisturizer. If you are someone that enjoys moisturizing with an oil but tend to break out from oils applied to the face, this may be your solution!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about it.I love the scent,all the ingredients and the first 30 minutes of having this oil on my face.After that its fine,and 3-4 hours later my skin becomes very dry.Which is weird because I have oily skin.It also broke me out a few times until I realised that this product was the problem.I really wanted to like this,because I'm a huge Palmers fan,but it doesn't work for me.I suggest trying it out before buying it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got a sample from this and noticed it made my face soft. I was happy to see it in walmart for 9-10$. I decided to give it a try because i have few skin problems, adult acne, scars and some early signs of aging (fine lines on forehead). It is an oil... its not too greasy at all. It does contain some vitamins in retinol. It has made my face so soft and has become my staple moisturizer. It is reducing my fine lines more and more everyday and has really brought some confidwnce back to me about the skin on my face. It is not causing dry skin on my face (it feels perfectly moisturized and soft and less rough). However, it making my lips extremely dry no matter how much lip balm i apply. It is doing great things for my skin tough and i will continue using it unless i get any worse reactions.

Update: with continued use my skin became slightly redened and irritated by the retinol. I saw no further improvements in my skin so I ended up tossing it.

on 1/17/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this every night for a week now and I love it. My skin is oily and prone to break outs and isn't in great condition due to sun exposure in my early years this is absorbed almost immediately and doesn't leave my skin shiny and hasn't broken me out in spots either! I also use it during the day and just add my face powder over the top which is a SPF 15. It leaves my skin soft and feeling lovely. I haven't used it long enough to comment if it helps to fade my age spots but will continue using this product regardless as it makes my skin feel so great. I've used many many different face creams for ageing skin and spent a fortune on top of the range ones but none have made my skin feel this good and In time I hope to see all the anti ageing effects too. This product has a slight pleasant smell to it which is an added bonus unlike some face creams or serums. I just take the pipette out of the bottle and run my fingers over it I then rub my hands together and run over my entire face. I find this is enough to give a good even coverage without going over the top. Love this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ladies with sensitive skin should be aware with this product, make sure your skin clean and no sign of even slight pimples or zits or you will end up with even more rash and irritations. But apart from that i can tell it's work. My skin having a lot of brown spot and uneven texture for years, not to mention super oily plus large pores around my nose and cheeks and i have been trying many different kind of product and it only help my skin with hydration nothing else. When i come across this product base on reviews i decided to give it a try, after one month i noticed my complexion changed, i use it twice a day, in the morning and before bed, i rub bakingsoda with nivea cleasing mousse to exfoliating and dehydrate my skin then apply this oil. It's not a miracle but it works slowly day by day, my brown spots still there but my face skin much lighter and T-zone produce less oil. i will keep using this product but i only could give 4 stars for this product because of the sensitive ingredients.

on 6/19/2014 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a big product junkie and I've tried so many serums/facial oils to try and fade post acne marks and discoloration. Clinique, Estée Lauder, Clarins, Origins, even La Mer! and nothing. Absolutely no results. 1 day when I was buying a new cleanser I saw this at target and decided to try it. OH MY GOD!!!!!! I've finally found something that's lighting and fading my pitting and discoloration and for around $10! Not 40, 53, 62, 78, 100+ only about 11.99? I would recommend this to anyone I personally just use a few drops alone or sometimes I'll mix the drops with my moisturizer. I only use this at night because of its retinol content. As fare as anti aging goes I feel this very important even for me! Yes I'm still very young but my skins already experienced too much damage so I take skin care seriously!!!! I'm sure this would work very well for dry and aging skins. It's been doing wonders for my oily combo damaged skin. Highly recommended

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the light texture and smell of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil for face. I see an instant brightening and tightening when I apply it, and use it twice daily--under sunscreen and foundation in the morning, and before bed. The first day I used it, a co-worker said "you look great...have you done something different to your makeup?" :)

I mainly got this product for the anti-aging ingredients like retinol, but also for the skin lightening Vitamin C. I have dark spots/melasma and am already seeing a slight difference after only a week using the product. The rosehip smell is light and pleasant, and my husband--who notoriously complains about strong moisturizer-smells--hasn't even noticed the smell of this product.