Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

4.9

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 9/26/2016 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using this for about 2 weeks and love it! i put it in fairly thick before bed so it has lots of time to soak in and work its magic. I'm pretty sure that it has improved my skin texture and the colour.. i think it may of firmed my skin up a bit or is that wishful thinking 😁 either way im very happy with it and its a great price. will definitely buy again

on 1/31/2016 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I use it daily in multiple ways. I put a couple of drops on my face after my moisturizer as a primer, then I mix it with my liquid foundation to sheer it out to a natural dewy look, then I put a couple of drops on my beauty blender to blend out my concealer. (Sounds like overkill, but I love the way it makes my skin and makeup look!) At night I put a couple of drops on before my moisturizer and let it sink in. I don't know that I've noticed many skin benefits other than my face being better moisturized, but it hasn't made me break out and I will certainly repurchase it for its use in my makeup routine rather than my skincare routine.

on 11/6/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this oil. The ingredients -- retinols and Vitamin C, for starters -- are appealing for a skin care junkie. The price is great, too, to get such a good amount of product for about $10. It's a touch scented with rose, which I was first worried about but I find it doesn't bother me. (I'm not a fan of scented skin products.) The oil applies nicely and soaks in well, leaving no greasy feel. After a few moments my face is a bit softer and moisturized but there's no oily feel left behind. (My skin tends to be normal in summer and dryer in winter.) It's especially nice in winter, and I think my skin looks a bit better using this regularly. It hasn't completely gotten rid of dark spots or scars, but they look a bit better and I think my skin looks a little fresher and dewier. It hasn't irritated my skin or anything either, with breakouts or any other troubles.

on 3/2/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I would give this product a 10 if I could. This product is AMAZING, I cant find a better word to describe it. I've been using it for about 2 weeks, and I can see great results already!! I have many acne scars in my face and I found it on Walmart and wanted to give it a try and I love it!! My acne scars are less noticeable and my redness on the sides of my nose just disappeared! Besides my skin feels so soft. I have sensitive eyes, and it didn't irritate my eyes, its liquidy and runny but it dries fast, and its kind of a dry oil, it doesn't feel think. I plan to buy this again and again.

I finally got my hands on this product! I applied some tonight and so far so good. Only thing was you might notice a few pimples but that's just the retinol working your skin. It takes 3 to 6 weeks for retinol to work with your skin, and your skin to get use to it. The bottle is a decent small size so I advice to give a try and see if you like but remember that nothing works over nigjt even though this product has made my face look a bit more radiant but other than that for wrinkles, pigmentation and hyperpigmentation and etc you should give it a month since your skin needs to get use to the stuff anyway, patience is a virtue. This stuff is great and ingredients im in love with. First day here so I'll keep you guys notified in a month or so. Remember be patient, overall this product soaks in and keeps the moisture locked which is another positive for me. Looking forward to reducing some fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Will keep you guys posted.

UPDATE: hey y'all, so a little over a month has gone by and so far it has done an excellent job with reducing an acne scar that i had for a while, and as for hyperpigmentation; it has worked ! It has reduced it so much that I don't really need to put much cover up anymore. I will continue to use this oil and hope to see more results as I am now.

on 12/1/2014 8:58:00 PM

I am in love with this oil. It works perfectly for my face.
At first i was sceptical about using oil on my face and i thought i would break out. But if anything, my skin has improved. I always apply it on before I go to bed (after cleansing) and in the morning my skin is always glowing. I wouldn't use it during the day unless I'm spending the day at home. I love that it has Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Apricot Oil etc in one product. And the smell is amazing too. It almost feels like dry oil once i put it on because it absorbs pretty quickly.

on 4/14/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

In sum, this feels a lot like pure argan oil but with less greasiness and slightly less of a moisturizing effect. If pure argan oil is a 10 (for moisture), this mixture of oils is a solid 8.5. Non irritating to acne prone skin. Slightly rosy scent. Compared to similar oil mixes, this is tops for quality and for price. A definite repurchase.

UPDATE 6/3/14: I'm raising this to a solid 9.5. Over the past several weeks, I've used this alone, over antioxident creams, serums, and to calm irritation from an agressive peel. Each time, the result has been noticeably softer skin with absolutely no irritation. I just hope Palmers doesn't change or cheapen the formula in the future because right now this is a winner!