Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by skin type : Other
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

1 review

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 3/6/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

My skin: Combination with dry spots (especially in winter) and oily T-zone.

How I use this: After cleansing my skin at night. Then let it sink in for ~2 min. After that I apply my Palmer's Night Renewal Cream. Voilą, done.

Results: I found that my pores got less visible, and my skin is as smooth as a baby-butt, no exaggerations. Eventhough my skin isn't overly dry, this face oil worked wonders. It didn't make me oilier or leave a nasty film on my face. I haven't used this long enough to make any comments about treating fine lines and dark spots. But it hydrates my skin and makes it so so soft. Also, it has no real smell to it, which is appreciate in skin care. No break outs either. What a gem!