Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 44-55
Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil
Skin Therapy Face Oil

4.8

Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl retinol Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 10/14/2016 12:45:00 AM

Long time user of retinols here, but very infrequent user of Vitamin C. I was quite excited to see the two combined in one product and even more excited to see it in oil form. I am yet to use this around the eye area because I am really scared to use oils around the eye, but I have used it extensively on the rest of my face (and hands) and I am really pleased with it. Palmer's are getting very clever with their products. They seem to know what the public want and their move into cosmeceuticals at affordable prices is really fabulous.

This product comes in a glass dropper bottle which is designed to protect the contents from the sun and light which would render the contents useless. It applies really easily because the oil has lots of slip. I use about 6 drops on clean skin. Prior to using this, I was using Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle serum which I absolutely adore, but I did find it quite drying. The Palmers Skin Therapy Oil leaves my skin feeling moist and the next day it still feels really comfortable. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I am so happy with the look and feel of my skin. I am also using this on my hands every night. It is really importantt to use a high SPF sunscreen during the day if you are using this product.

I am really impressed with the price and quality of this product and will definitely repurchase.

on 5/7/2014 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this face oil for about two months now and I am loving it. I have very dry sensitive skin and I can't usually use this type of product but my skin is loving it. I thought for a minute that it was going to give me bumps around my eyes but I was just using too much of it, I scaled back the amount and haven't had a problem since. It just feels so good and makes my skin so smooth that I couldn't help packing it on!

on 4/18/2014 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wow, another excellent, affordable, effective facial oil find! I have been on the face oil bandwagon for a couple of years now and have been a Boots Botanics Organic face oil addict, as it had proved the most effective and the best $. I got a sample of this Palmer's oil in a box of their version of this for the body (which is excellent for rehabing winter ravaged skin, BTW) and gave it a try. So very happy that I did! This is just as nice as the Boots, maybe not quite as hydrating, with the added benefits of Vitamin C and Retinol. I normally can't use retinol on my face but I bravely gave it a go and find that in this oil, I can actually use it! My skin is combination and very sensitive. In the winter its been very dry for the past few years but I will breakout if anything is too pore-clogging. I have only been using this at night since I've been told that retinol breaks down in sunlight and using it can make your skin more sensitive to the sun (I am so pale and prone to burning I need NO help here! LOL). I apply it after cleansing and then toning with rosewater and it sinks in very quickly. It makes my skin feel so very soft and hydrated. I also think a couple of dark spots on my forehead are starting to fade too. No irritation and also no breakouts. It was also only about $9.99 at Walmart (which is around the same as the Boots price). The blending of oils are all ones known to be very beneficial to the skin too. To Note- the product comes in a dark glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper is great because you only need a few drops to cover your face and neck. The bottle is glass and dark to keep the essential oils from losing their effectiveness. I will continue to use this as my "night cream" and hope to see even more benefits!

I received a sample sachet of this product in a magazine and used it every night until it ran out (about 4 nights), at which point I ordered it online. I am a convert! I was not familiar either with this brand or the facial oil category. I was primarily interested in the Retinol for its anti-aging benefits. I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I use a few drops at night in place of or under my L'Oreal Youth Code moisturizer. I am also starting to use it in the morning under my moisturizer with sunscreen because it feels so lovely! I have some melasma on my forehead and I hope that the Vitamin C and Retinol will help with that. I have normal to dry skin, and it doesn't feel too greasy at all. The scent is light and the packaging is no-frills (a dark bottle and a dropper).