Guerlain Les Meteorites Teint Rose

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Meteorites were the first product I really lusted after when I began wearing makeup because I thought they were so pretty and now (almost 20 years later - yikes) it still captures the pure pleasure of putting on makeup.

I could live without it and it's the first thing I skip in a rush but I enjoy using it every single time. It's my last step after any mineral or liquid foundation or tinted moisturiser and it gives my skin a lovely, natural-looking glow. It looks beautiful on the vanity, it's a pleasure to use and I love the smell on my skin.

Got these as part of a 3-piece kit at Sephora along with the primer and luminizing pen.
I've wanted to try them since they came out when I was in middle-school.
I love, love love what they do for my skin!!!!
I tried some HD foundations and powers recently but hated them because they make my skin look worse than it really is...patchy, dry, builds up around pores...This stuff is way better than any HD powder I've tried!
It goes on really light--and use a light hand...It gives my skin this really really subtle *something*...Lit from within glow...Finished but not dry....Not sparkly or shiny. It's so hard to describe. My skin looks like skin, not skin with makeup and powder smooshed on.
The price is a little scary. But I would only be using this as a finishing/brightening powder so the full-size version should last me a really long time!
I've tried 6-zillion other products out there like this...The compacts with the different colors swirled in supposingly to enhance your complexion...And there are other companies who've copied the les meteorites look and sell tins of different colored balls. Nothing else works like this product does!! Not sparkly, shiny or weird--just enhances your skintone and texture. Really, I can see why it's so expensive because it works in the most amazingly subtle way.
The teint rose is the perfect color for my fair skin. I get a nice glowy finish without adding color, sparkle or shine...Just luminous gorgeous skin.
If you feel like your skin needs a pick-me-up, this is a great place to start. And this 3piece kit is awesome because you can try all 3 of Guerlain's top brightening products at a great price.
Seriously, once you try them, you'll be hooked on les meteorites!