Victoria's Secret Feathered Musk

Victoria's Secret Feathered Musk

4.3

on 4/11/2014 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells like cherries and chocolate, just pure amazing-ness! Such a sexy scent and guys love it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG this fragrance is amazing!I randomly picked up this bottle at the SAS & smelled it,I was in heaven!Its so delicious and a unique scent of soft musk,cherry with the warmth of vanilla,I always get compliments..I went back & bought 2 more bottles,I got them for $13,normally $52 but it was limited edition :( This is my signature perfume now,and I also purchased the body butter which is delectable as well,and the perfume last longer once layered with the lotion..if you can find it,and you love a soft,sweet subtle scent,this would be for you!

Like the last reviewer, one of my favorite perfumes is Can Can by Paris Hilton. I'm not sure I find this all that similar, but it is a nice smelling perfume. I just had to have this when it came out. I've had it for a while, and just yesterday I saw it at their Semi Annual Sale, for half off. I guess I wish I'd waited to buy it. I like it, but for me it has a sweet tobacco smell, which by reading the notes, I'm sure is the cherry I'm smelling. I love cherry smell, but sometimes cherry in a perfume smells of rich, sweet tobacco to me. Our local mall used to have a tobacco store, and walking past it smelled like this "cherry" tobacco smell. I wish I could pick up more of the musk in this perfume, because I tend to like musk. Still, it's a good one for Victoria's Secret. It's not just their usual fruity floral, it's a little more interesting. This is the best of the three in this line, although I also have Sheer Amber.

Popular Fragrances