4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I have this in 05 Cute Copper, and my mom has it in 01 Whipped White Frosting. My mom loves hers and it is a gorgeous shimmery white that I want to try out myself! It works beautifully as an eyeshadow if you spread it all over your lid, or an eyeliner if you keep it close to the lash line. Mine stays on all day, true to its name, and is perfect for when I'm late/in a rush (often!) so I only have to put on this and mascara, not eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then mascara. This copper colour is pretty and makes my eyes pop. The only con is that it is hard to sharpen, and when I went to sharpen it the other day I must have done something wrong and now the eyeshadow stick is falling out of the pencil!!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

6 years ago

I have these in Blazing Black and Gorgeous Grey. I use them to make a fast & easy smoky eye which doesn't slip. I'm fairly happy with them, even more so considering that they are so cheap. Only one small con, they don't last through a workout, they do tend to smudge a bit, especially the tiny glitter particles. Nothing really bad but considering that they named them 'Stays no matter what'... EDIT: Okay, I have to eat my words... Maybe I wore a little bit too much moisturizer on my face last time but yesterday I wore these beauties and they stayed on perfectly despite a 8k bicycle ride through the rain and a vigorous 2 hour workout in which I sweated like MAD! Absolutely no smudging! Essence, please accept my sincerest apologies for doubting these great eye pencils!! I'm bumping it up one lippie! HG! EDIT2: I've bought 3 more, no. 05, 07 & 08 (beige to brown). LOVEEEEEE!

About reviewer (446 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I have this in Whipped White Frosting for my inner corner of my eye. It's a pretty, shimmery creamish white color. When it sets on the skin (within a minute), it's last for 3-4 hours. It does not apply to the waterline well however. Love this color, especially for the price but bring it along to reapply.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Other

6 years ago

i bought two colors: 08 chocolate brownie and 07 whipped white. I use the white color under the powder eyeshadows as a brightening base and in the inner corner of the eyes. But the color I am in love with is actually the brown one. It doubles to me as eyeliner and eye shadow. I use it specifically in the roots of the eyelashes and concentrate the color more in the outer corners. Texture is so smooth and the color is intense. For a well blended look, I smudge it with a sponge tip brush. One thing i dont like is about the packaging, that I have to sharpen the tip of the pencil.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age30-35