Estée Lauder Perfectly clean multi-action cream cleanser/moisture mask

Estée Lauder Perfectly clean multi-action cream cleanser/moisture mask

2.4

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

More like a cream but makes my skin sooo soft

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this cleanser!! I have really oily skin but I'm allergic to sulfates so have to use non-foaming cleansers. It's fantastic! It leaves your skin soft, hydrated and so so smooth! No residue left over either which is a huge plus! Love it!!

on 9/19/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This cleanser misses the mark entirely. It is a true cream cleanser, meaning it doesn't just wash off with water. You need to use a washcloth to get it all off. The fragrance is strong, and it doesn't foam up at all.

on 4/27/2015 11:20:00 PM

Agree with the first review...i also could not get past the heavy, lingering fragrance.

I got this as part of a gift with purchase. It promptly went into the trash bin,

on 5/7/2014 6:29:00 AM

I was looking for a cleanser that would take off my waterproof foundation in one go and, to be sure, this product does it. My major problem, however, is that it is so fragranced that it stinks to high heaven. The scent is very artificial, somehow old-fashioned and frowsy, and so persistent that even though you rinse it off with water, you can smell it on your face for good two hours afterwards. I don't think I have ever come across another product with so much fragrance added.

My skin is ridiculously sensitive and this cleanser left it irritated and angry. It is meant to be moisturising, but my face felt drier than I would have liked. I used it once and was simply scared to try again.

Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing. I would advise anybody interested in this product to check out the scent first. If you like it, great. If you do not, boy, it will drive you bonkers, even if it does not upset you skin.