Cover Girl Flamed Out Shadow Pot

Cover Girl Flamed Out Shadow Pot

3.0

on 1/28/2017 8:54:00 PM

I actually really like this shadow now, but I use it solely as a highlight, in shade 035 Blazing White.
I purchased this at Big Lots for like a buck because I'm always on the lookout for a new affordable highlight * bling bling high five for shining bright like a diamond *
Anyways I first swatched this with my finger on the back of my hand and thought it was pretty, but glittery. And it felt rough and sandy like you could FEEL the glittery-ness of it.
I didn't give up though and tried a couple different brushes with it, and finally found a good combo. If I use a fan brush sprayed with setting spray, then pick up the product, it goes on super pretty and GLEAMY as opposed to glittery. I can also achieve the gleam/glow if I use my finger and blend it out until the glitter mostly blends away.

Oh and once I broke down past the top layer it feels a lot smoother.

Not my fave drugstore / cheapie highlighter, but would repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got these on half off, so they was a 1.50 each at city market. they are pigmented and bright. I have the purple and green one

on 10/31/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

The worst eyeshadow ever! I bought and returned both the gray and gold ones. They are gritty, have no pigment whatsoever and glittery to boot. And they were not sealed either!
Do not buy!

on 10/29/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the worst eyeshadow I've bought in a while. I purchased this because I had a coupon and I needed to replace my base color that I was running out of. I bought the color Blazing White. It looked nice in the package and I really liked the color. I tried this out this morning and it's horrible. It has A LOT of fallout and no pigmentation at all. I guess it would be nice as a highlight color. I will definately not repurchase this.

Another super compact and portable small eyeshadow! I got the color lime green, and I love it! It's my second best lime green shadow in my makeup collection. The shadow is pretty easy to apply, although an eyeshadow primer may be suggested since it doesn't stick on too well. The color itself is super great.